"Jacob has also moved out and got married two summers ago and are now having twins that are around a year now," She said. Gunner nodded slowly and looked down, a bit sad. Athena didn't know what he was feeling so she put a hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. It made him look up at her. The sweet smile she gave him made him calm down. Athena saw the rising storm inside his eyes, the anger, and the disappointment.

"Sounds like they all have some lovely life," He said without being able to sound bitter.

"I'm sorry," Camilla said, sad, and looked down at her hands. Aston saw the sadness on his sister's face and looked away, almost looking angry.

"We understand that you are angry, but you don't need to take it out on us," Aston spoke up. It made Gunner slowly look up at his brother with a grave face. Aston's face fell, thinking he had upset a biker.

"You are right, I'm sorry," Gunner said and sight.

"I'm just angry at mom and dad for throwing me out without telling me why. I have been alone for so many years, and to be honest, I don't think I would have been alive today if it wasn't for the mc I joined," Gunner confest with a sad look on his face.

"Not that I would have taken my own life, but we humans need a purpose, and when I dropped out of high school and fleed the city, I had nothing to hold on to anymore. I didn't even have a home for months," The biker continued, looking up at his siblings that were listening intensely to their older brother.

"I knew I wasn't the golden child in our family, my grades were mediocre, and I was a troublemaker but is that a reason to throw someone out of their house? For years I hoped for someone to reach out to me and tell me the reason, but no one did. I didn't even know I was an uncle," Gunner said, starting to sound angry. Athena leaned forward to Gunner and took his hand under the table. He looked up at her and started to breathe calmer.

"It is not your fault what our parents and sibling did. You two were just kids and didn't understand what happened. I don't know what they told you two, but I was not a criminal back then, yeah now I am, but back then, I was as innocent as a lamb," Gunner said, trying to clean his image a little. Camilla put a hand through her brown hair and looked at Gunner with sad eyes.

"They asked everyone to stop talking to you. Jacob was angry for months, and Trissa wouldn't speak to dad for a year when they understood you were thrown out. First, they said that you had left us without a word. It took three years until the truth was out," Camilla said. Gunner looked shooked and soon angry by the statement.

"I'm going to kill them," He whispered, but all of them heard.

"He is not," Athena fastly said when she saw their faces turn to horror.

"No wonder no one contacted me when they thought I had left them," He continued. He looked up at his siblings with shook clear on his face.

"Thank you for telling me. For years I thought everyone hated me, but now I know it was just our parents that are spineless cowards," Gunner said. His shoulder relaxed like a burden was lifted from him.

"We thought you should know the truth, and we wanted to know how you were today," Aston said. Gunner gave him a small smile. Athena leaned back as she was thinking.

"How is school going?" Gunner asked them, and Aston looked away like he saw something more interesting.

"That bad?" Gunner chuckled, remembering how school was for himself.

" We can say that both mom and dad think I am as useless in school as you were. I don't see how math is going to help me in the future," Aston says. Camilla rolled her eyes.