ANNOUNCEMENT. What Comes Next

─────────── ✦✦✦ ───────────

N O T E

─────────── ✦✦✦ ───────────

This chapter provides details and updates concerning the book's status and outlines prospective changes that may be implemented in the future.

— With love, Xierryne —

─────────── ✦✦✦ ───────────

0 3 . 0 6 . 2 0 2 4

─────────── ✦✦✦ ───────────

Hi, there! I would like to announce a few things regarding this book! But first off, I would like to apologize for being unable to update these few months. I've been going through a lot, whether it's family or college life. I just finished my first semester in college and I'm going to be able to do some tweaking to the existing chapters since there are some parts that I'm not quite satisfied with yet.

I will mostly be rewriting, editing, correcting mistakes, typographical errors, grammatical errors, adding, and even omitting some parts of the book. I will also be reading through them a few times before republishing, so this might take a while.

You are free to point out any mistakes, typographical and/or grammatical errors in this book. I will do my best to respond and fix them quickly. I may or may not respond to your comments, but I'll still read them all.

Since I will be editing on another platform, all chapters will not be unpublished this time.

All aesthetics and writing formats in this book will be changed as I rewrite the chapters. Several plot points will be altered, whether drastically or not, but the rest will more or less remain the same.

Thank you for your patience in waiting for the rewritten version of the book to finish! I will not be unpublishing the current version of the book, but I recommend waiting in case I changed them when you're in the middle of reading to not get confused.

The book "BLACK CLOVER: The Whisperer - Yuno Grinberryall" will be continuing and I do not plan on dropping it, even though I would sometimes disappear for a month or two, maybe a whole semester when I'm swamped with college and other projects. I do not know when I will update it, but I'll do it when I have the time.

Most of the time, I find that forcing myself to write always ends in bad results (in my opinion), so I am refraining from forcing myself when I'm too tired or not in the mood to write, to avoid updating chapters with words I'm not satisfied with.

As someone who loves writing and drawing as hobbies, I believe that no work will ever be complete and perfect. And as a writer and artist, I will continue to improve myself by editing and reading my works repeatedly. I think that it is the perfect way to see how much I have grown since I first began writing in late 2020. That is all I have to say, apologies for the long note!

There have been a lot of warm and sweet comments, along with other things happening to this book that I am happy about, so thank you all for the constant support and love! I am very thankful for all who have supported and loved this fan fiction that I wrote out of whim. So, thank you all! And for all the new readers, welcome!

─────────── ✦✦✦ ───────────

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 2022

─────────── ✦✦✦ ───────────