CHAPTER NULL. An Exchange in Between Words

──────────────────────────

E X O R D I U M

This piece is inspired by the manga and anime series, "Black Clover," created by Yūki Tabata. I do not claim ownership of Black Clover, except for the original characters introduced in this work. It is important to note that this creation is not intended for profit, commercial use, or any purpose beyond entertainment.

This work is presently undergoing serialization. This fan fiction will adhere to the manga's plot for the most part, with variations in the length of certain volumes.

If there are any typographical errors, grammatical mistakes, misused words, etc., feel free to bring them to my attention. I am open to corrections and will do my best to change and fix them as soon as I can.

English is not my native language, and I have not used it in daily communication before. Consequently, I encountered difficulties when expressing feelings and describing scenes in my writing. My understanding of the language primarily comes from the internet and other English works, and I am still exploring the field of writing.

And all thanks to my friends and family for supporting me in this new field of imagination and unknown journeys!

— With love, Xierryne —

──────────────────────────

S Y N O P S I S

The Whisperer...

She whispers to those veiled from the naked gaze, laughs, and smiles at space's gentle maze. In the face of the unknown, she swiftly flees from mysteries foreign to her world's decrees. Yet, when veils unravel, unveiling truths concealed, she stands serene, the revealer of secrets healed.

In realms aloft, where wings unfold,
Horned phantoms, unearthly told-
Monsters dwell, not of wild embrace,
Beyond the woods, in hidden grace.

Not creatures of the forest's lore,
Nor cave-dwelling beasts to implore,
They wear a semblance close, you see,
Resembling us, yet strangely free.

A spectral dance of a headless apparition, river spirits whispering secrets, conversing rabbits, brutish ogres, humanoids adorned with animal traits, and inanimate objects bursting to life-none of them belong to this earthly realm.

She wrestles with a haunting quandary, pondering if this assortment of extraordinary beings is a blessing or an ominous curse.

Through the nights, whispers of longing for death persist in her dreams, trailing her every step like shadows of relentless remorse. They curse her more vehemently than her people, an ethereal chorus that follows her as if she bears the weight of stolen lives. In every passing moment, day, or night, she finds herself surrounded by these poignant, hushed voices that refuse to grant her reprieve.

The demons whisper:
Give in, Whisperer. Wage wars.
Shed blood. Kill them all.
Leave none alive. Take your revenge.

The wheels of time have spun, and the stage is prepared.

Stretching beyond her, the path extends further than the eye can see.

Venturing into uncharted territories demands more than mere footfalls. Bravery must be wielded as a sword, courage as a shield, and trust as the guiding way.

To tread a path requires a transformation of perspective, a recalibration of how the world is perceived and understood.

"I will protect them all, even if my body shatters into nothing but dust."

──────────────────────────

S T O R YC L A S S I F I C A T I O N S

TYPE

•⠀A Black Clover Fan Fiction (±100 chapters)

WORD COUNT

•⠀3000 to 7000 words per chapter.

GENRES

•⠀Fantasy
•⠀Adventure
•⠀Action
•⠀Magic
•⠀Romance
•⠀Etc.

LANGUAGES

•⠀English
•⠀Latin
•⠀Greek
•⠀Japanese
•⠀Etc.

──────────────────────────

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - 2022

Yūki Tabata