"What is todays schedule?", Vanessa asked and filled her mouth with some scrambled eggs.

"We have studio time today with the guys, not everyone has to go though. Suga is a given of course, but we could split up among us to be a little more efficient", Namjoon said and pointed to Emma and Vanessa.

"I'll go and babysit them in the studio", Emma said without any thought behind it. She just thought it sounded like a nice way to spend her day, away from the office for once.

"It could be a while though, so call me if you want me to switch with you during the day. Otherwise I'm going to the office with Vanessa".

"Sure", Emma replied.

She found herself in a car soon with Suga and the three talented brats, on her way to the studio.

The environment at the studio was extremely comfortable with its dark colours and sound proof walls. She took a seat in one of the couches in the back and watched the others get to work. She enjoyed watching the creative process unfold in front of her eyes, happy that the boys were having such a good time.

It was very relaxing to listen to them, to JK's smooth vocals, Jimin's impressive high notes and J-hopes raspy low tones. She smiled to herself again, realising how lucky she was to call this her job.

Jimin and J-hope dove into writing with Suga and JK bounced over to her with his excited energy.

"Emma, did it sound good?", he asked as he sat down next to her, resting his head on her shoulder.

She reached her hand around his wide back and squeezed him lovingly.

"You know you sound good. It always sounds great these days.", she replied with a proud smile.

"Good", he replied. "Are you not bored just watching us?", he asked curiously.

She pushed him with her shoulder lightly to make him sit up.

"Bored? How could I ever be bored with you three around?", she replied with a chuckle.

"Sorry, if we give you a hard time Emma", he said with a worried expression on his marvelous face.

"Don't be. It's more fun that way", she replied. "Do you need something? Coffee, drinks?Snacks?".

"Coffee would be amazing", he replied and walked back to the others with Emma tightly behind him.

"Guys, do you want some coffee or drinks?", she asked.

"Yes please", Jimin and J-hope answered jointly , gaining nods from everyone else.

"Okey, text me your orders", she said and grabbed her bag on her way out.

Once again the warm rays of sunlight greeted her as she walked down the street looking for a coffee shop with decent coffee. She found one that seemed busy which she took as a sign.

She stepped inside looking at her phone for the orders and walked right into someone's wide back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...", she said and looked up to be met by Tae's bright smile.

"Don't be", he replied with one of those smiles that dug right into her heart . "Did they send you for a coffee run?", he asked.

"I offered", she answered."I needed to stretch my legs anyway".

"I thought I would surprise you all with drinks actually, that's why I came here. It's a good spot", he said. "Give me your list".

Emma gave him her phone and he ordered, her eyes gazing at him with painful longing.
His skin was perfectly sun kissed, his relaxed hair falling down his neck and his eyes in a dreamy perfect manner. His veiny underarms toned and perfectly crowned with his elegant fingers that visited her dreams more than once.