39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?

Its been 1 month to the Night insident with Fufa ji. After that everything was normal. The youngsters had already planned something big, to confront Ranjeet.

"Shivay, where are you all going?" Ranjeet asked as he saw the whole clan leaving the house along with Bhavya and Ranvi.

"Fufa ji, we have a party to attend. He is our family friend. Daadi had requested us to attend it, as they are abroad." Shivay said turning to him.

"And also fufa ji, our elders doesn't know about Khanna. And we don't want the news to spread to the world. So we have to agree. Well, we'll be back by midnight. You take care." Om said and Ranjeet nodded his head. They turned to go but again Ranjeet called them.

"Yes fufa ji..." Shivay asked waiting for his reply.

"Woh... My daughter is coming today. I have called her here. If you don't mind...." Ranjeet got cut inbetween by Shivay.

"Yes yes, ofcourse. Please tell her to stay here." Shivay said and OmRu looked at him with jerk. Shivay blinked his eyes in assurance. The clan left OM.

***********

Its 10 in the night and Ranjeet's daughter had already came to OM. Both father-daughter duo are at his room having conversation on something. Suddenly they hear a scream. Ranjeet was afraid as he realised that its the same scream, when he saw Khanna after his death, while his daughter was confused.

"Dad, what's this scream? Did Shivay came back?" She didn't wait for his reply rather ran out of the room. Ranjeet got panicked and ran behind her to stop her. Suddenly the lights gone off. It panicked him more.

They both reached the hall and saw nothing. They searched everywhere almost for 20 minutes but in vain.

"Dad, i herad the voice from here. But there is nobody." His daughter said being a little scared. She remembered her father saying that he saw Khanna after his death. That time she laughed on him but now, it seems right. Both scooted into eachother and stood there.

"Fufa ji....." Both turned around with a jerk. They saw khanna there. There was a unusual light around him, which scared them nore and more.

"Kh...kh...Khan.. Khanna...." Ranjeet stammered.

"Khanna bhaiya...." His daughter was scared yet she tried to be strong.

"Oho my dear lovely sister. You came. Thats good. Now i can handle you both together. I don't have to struggle to find you now." Khanna said with an evilly sarcastic smirk.

"So will you answer my questions directly or should i make you spill it in my own way?" Khanna asked in a dangerous voice.

"Wh... What question?" His daughter asked whispering.

"Oho cat caught my sister's tongue." He said sweetly but at the next sentance, hia voice was dangerous.

"I want loud and clear voice." He yelled making Ranjeet nod his head.

"No dad.... Tell me what will you do if i don't tell you anything?" His daughter asked gathering all her courage. Khanna laughed loud scared the shit out of them both.

"Should i say or should i show? Come on, let me show you. After all you love shows no." He said smirking. The father-daughter duo looked at eachother in confusion.

Suddenly a hand came infront of them hanging which was dripping with blood. Both screamed their heart out making Shivay laugh but he controlled it. He was behind the pillar, handling the hand, which was hanging on a thin plastic wire, which was not easy to see. Anyone could think that its hanging in the air.