33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger

"Bhai, i have to go to London urgently." Veer said sitting on the Kitchen counter.

"And why you wanna go?" Shivay asked raising his eyebrows turning his head.

ShiVeeOmRuKhanna with AniRiVya and Ranvi was in the kitchen, making food for everyone. Actually Om and Shivay were making it. Rest were sitting on the kitchen counter and standing beside them. Veer and Ranvi sitting together and he had wrapped his hand around her, preventing her from falling. Rudy and Bhavya were sitting together. Bhavya was drooling over him as usual. She was pulling and scratching his head like a child and the beauty conscious Rudy is letting her do it, Strange. They were on their own world. Khanna was sitting on the kitchen counter beside Ranvi fidgeting with his phone.

Anika and Gauri were standing beside Shivay and Om respectively, watching them making the food.

"Bhai, as our project is almost done. Ony two presentations are left. One will be delivered by you and the second one will be delivered by Gauri." She suddenly turned gasping.

"When did i said that I'll take the lead?" She almost screamed.

"Please...." He made his best puppy face.

"I am sorry Mr. Veer Singhaniya. I can only represent Oberoi Industries." She said giving him a high class look, fanning herself. Shivay smacked her head making others giggle.

"Do what he is saying." Shivay said and ahe pouted and then twisted her lips.

"Thank you bhai." Veer said with excitement.

"Don't fly high. I am just doing it for Jiju." She said twisting her mouth.

"Thats why i thanked him." Veer said showing ger tongue. She also showed him her tongue and turned towards the food, which was almost ready.

"Chote papa, when will you come back?" Ranvi asked sounding sad. Veer looked down and cupped her face.

"Just some month. I'll try my best to come back as soon as possible." He said smiling and planted a kiss on her head.

"Still we are unaware of the fact that why you wanna go?" Om said coming to him, folding his hands across his chest.

"I want to shift the company to India. You guys know that i work in London, right." Veer said smiling to Om.

"Hmm, good idea. Go and complete your work as soon as possible." Om said patting his shoulder.

"When are you going?" Shivay asked still not turning towards them. He was very focused on his dish.

"Today itself. I have a flight at 2 in the afternoon." He said sighing.

"Did you complete your packing?" Shivay again asked without any gap.

"Yes. I already did my packing. Just have to leave within an hour. Its already 11:30." Veer said and Shivay hummed. Rudy and Bhavya were too much engrossed in their world to hear all these conversations and Khanna is so engrossed in his phone.

**************

The youngsters dropped Veer at the airport and bid him bye. They return back and left to their respective rooms. Ranvi was with with Daadi.

(Little matured🚫)

Reaching the room, Shivay immediately pinned Anika to the wall after closing the door. Without any warning he slammed his lips on hers. Anika's eyes widened in shock, and Shivay had closed his eyes. She tried to push him but he held her both hands, pinning it on the wall on her either side, clasping his hands with her. Anika closed her eyes calming herself from the shock and started responding to the kiss. Shivay left her one hand and held her waist. He led his other hand to her nape bringing her face more to him if it was possible. Anika held him on his shoulder with her both hands.