13•Shivay at Anika's Place

"Now what will you call me?" Shivay asked making baby face.

"Can i call you papa? " suddenly Gauri chocked her food. Shivay immediately patted her head and made her drink water. Gauri glared Ranvi. But she gave a 'i don't care ' look.

"Baccha, why you want to call me papa?" Shivay took Ranvi in his lap and asked making her look into his eyes.

"Becose you ale my papa na," Ranvi said casually. Gauri widened her eyes and her heartbeat got increased.

"Huh? Matlab?" Shivay asked in confusion.

"Maltab, you ale like my papa na." Ranvi said stretching the word 'like'. Shivay nodded his head understanding.

"Yaaayyyyy, i lub u papa." Ranvi said and pounced on him kissing his cheeks and forehead. Shivay wrapped his ands around her protectively, and kissed her forehead.

************

Anika and Bhavya came out from the house hearing a long horn. They saw OmRu waiting for them in the car. OmRu came out from the car. Anika turned to the door to lock it. Bhavya ran towards OmRu. She hugged Om and kissed on his left cheek like a 3 year old baby. Om smiled kissing back on her forehead. Bhavya came to Rudy. He showed his cheeks. She immediately kissed on his both cheeks and and hugged him. Rudy reciprocated the hug with a smile. Breaking the hug, he kissed on her forehead. Bhavya gave him 1000volt smile. Anika came to them. Rudy immediately hugged her keeping his face on the crook of her neck. Anika broke the hug realising that Rudy is crying. She cupped his face.

"Rudy, why are you crying baby?" She asked wiping his tears.

"I missed you dii." He said and once more pounced on her.

"I missed you too." Anika said breaking the hug and kissed on his forehead. Om came to them.

"I missed you Anika." Om said hugging her.

"Missed you too Om." She said hugging him back.

They settled on the car like, Om driving the car with Anika on the passenger seat while, RuVya took the back seat.

***********

Soon, evening came and knocked on the clock remaining all that their working time is over. Gauri wrapped up all her things and came to Shivay's cabin to pickup Ranvi. She entered the cabin and saw shivay playing pakdam - pakdayi with Ranvi.

The Perfectionist Shivay Singh Oberoi's cabin is not looking less than a fish market. All the files have been shattered here and there, his laptop is been thrown on the couch upside down, his phone is on Ranvi's hand , she is running with it and Shivay is chasing her. Shivay is looking like, he is just been saved from any war, his ever so neat suit is been wrinkled, his over coat is hanging on the chair, his waistcoat is all opened, his shirt is half inned and half is hanging out and first three buttons are opened, his ever so perfectly gelled hair is looking like a disaster, in total the full cabin is looking like if any cyclone had been happened there. But, our Ranvi is all perfect. Her dress is perfect, her hair is perfect, her face is perfect. Nobody will say the source of the cyclone is she.

Shivay noticed Gauri standing at the door looking at the cabin, her jaw hanged down. He stopped running. Seeing him Ranvi also stopped and camro him.

"Doll, come in, why are you standing there?" Shivay asked looking at her.

"Which storm happened here?" She asked looking all around the cabin.

"This," Shivay said picking up Ranvi in his hand. Gauri shook her head.