46• In The Club

The trio, Anika Shivay and Rishi were discussing something sitting in Rishi's cabin.

"Bhaiyaaaa...." Rudy and Khanna barged in with jet speed,making the trio jump in their place.

"What the hell guys? Can't you both come in a normal speed?" Shivay screamed aloud, keeping his hand on his heart. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned only to see his lady love giving him a sarcastic smile. Shivay raised his eyebrows.

"Who's brother are they?" Anika asked with an extra sugar coted tone.

"What a stupid question is this Ani? Of course they are my brothers." Shivay said rolling his eyes. Rishi Khanna and Rudy suppressed their laugh.

"I think you got your answer." Anika said shrugging her shoulders. Shivay's eyes widened in realisation. Watching his expression , everyone broke into fist of laugh.

"Poor SSO always become Billu infront of his lady love." Khanna said i'm between the laugh.

"Haa, its over. Stop laughing and bark why you both took the effort of reaching here." Shivay said irritated.

"Aawweee... Bagad billa is getting angry. Be aware guys, he can scratch you." Anika said pulling his cheeks pouting. Shivay smirked at her making her confused but she kept pulling his cheeks. Suddenly he kissed Anika on her pouty lips making her eyes widened and others close their eyes.

"Chii bhaiya, stop your adult movie, we are still here." Rishi said closing his eyes.

Shivay pulled out from the kiss with a wide smile.

"Guys open your eyes." Shivay said and everyone did.

"Think before pouting in front of me. I'll treat your pouty lips like this only from now on." Shivay whispered to Anika making her mouth form into an O shape.

"Cheapda." Anika muttered wiping her lips on his chest.

"Only for you baby." Shivay whispered back with a blink and bend down till her chest.

"Hey bhagavan, lets go guys or we'll have to watch adult movie." Rishi said as the trio left the cabin.

"Wh-what are you doing Shi-shivay..." Anika whispered watching him like that.

Shivay said nothing and came more close to her cheat making her eyes shudder. He kept his lips on her chest and wiped it on her chest.

"Yuck!! Shivay....." Anika yelled at him pushing him back.

"What? I was just reciprocating your action." Shivay said straightening himself.

"Stupid." Anika said punching on his stomach.

"Ouch!!! Lioness is in charge." He said and pulled Anika to himself.

"Leave me you idiot." Anika wiggled in his clutch but he only tightened it.

"Stop wiggling baby, you know that I won't leave you." Shivay said pulling her more close. Anika stopped wiggling and looked into his eyes. Both were sharing deep eye lock.

"You know what!?" Shivay whispered to her.

"Hmm?" Is all she could utter. Shivay leaned into her , nuzzling into her neck.

"Let's go home." Shivay said in his husky voice, caressing her waist with both his hands. He hands were clutching his shoulder.

"Why?" Anika whispered back. He pulled out from her neck.

"I need you now. Let's go home and enjoy." Shivay said looking intensely into her eyes making her heart pump faster that ever.

"Shivay, we have works to complete." Anika said calmly as much as she could, but her heart was on a race.