40• Ranvi? Bhavya?

Guys.... In the previous chapter, i wrote Veer in the place of Rishi. Its Rishi whom Ranjeet had kidnapped in the childhood. Am sorry for the inconvenience. I have already changed it in the previous capter. Once again sorry. I have already posted one chappy today, so its the 2nd update today. Read that before reading this. I updated this chappy, because i was excited for this one 😬. I don't know if you find it good or not but i do. You know, pehle khud apne kaam ko pasand karna chahiye, tabhi saamne wale pasand karenge 🤧🤧🤧. Thats just said by me 🤣. Leave it guys😛.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As soon as Om asked the question, Anika and Shivay looked at eachother.

"Bhavu, take Ranvi to the room and you both sleep okay?" Anika asked caressing Bhavya's face.

"No, i too wanna hear what you guys are talking." Bhavya said stubbornly. Anika looked at Shivay. He nodded his head and came to them.

"Baccha, won't you listen to your jiju?" Shivay asked cupping her face. Bhavya nodded her head pouting like a baby.

"Dekho, we are gonna talk about something scary. Do you wanna hear it? Won't you get bad dreams?" He asked as her eyes widened in horror.

"I don't wanna hear it. I will go to my room. Please anybody accompany me, i feel scary." She said scared, clutching into Shivay's arm. Rudy came to her.

"Come, will make you both sleep." He said as he picked up an already sleepy Ranvi from the couch and Bhavya immediately scooted into Rudy. He held her from shoulder with one hand and in the other one, he held sleeping Ranvi.

"Bhaiya, I'll be back. Just wait for me." He said turning his face to Shivay, who nodded in response.

*********

Reaching the room, Rudy kept Ranvi on the bed carefully, without disturbing her sleep. Bhavya was clutching into his shirt all the time. He turned to Bhavya after lying Ranvi on the bed carefully. He smiled at her innocence.

"Come." He held her from shoulder and made her sit on the bed.

"Lie down." He said but she shook her head in no. Rudy raised his eyebrows gesturing why.

"Promise me that you won't go until i sleep." She said making him smile. He nodded his head making her smile. She lied beside Ranvi happily. Rudy sat on the chair beside the bed holding her hand in his. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but was unable.

"What happened Bhavu? Why are you not sleeping?" Rudy asked cupping her face.

"I am not able to sleep. Rudy, will you sit beside me?" She asked confusing him.

"I am already sitting beside you na." Rudy asked frowning.

"Oho Rudy, i asked will you sit beside me on the bed, not on the chair." She said dramatically making him chuckle.

He got up from the chair and sat beside her, his back resing on the bed rest. Bhavya immediately hugged him keeping her head on his chest taking him into surprise. Nevertheless, he smiled at her antics and wrapped his hands around her. She kept her one hand on his chest just above his heart. Rudy kept his one hand on hers. And his other one hand wrapped around her shoulder, and he used it to caress her head. She slowly fell into sleep on his chest. Rudy looked at the sleeping Bhavya and smiled. He kissed her head and slowly kept her head on the pillow. Getting up from the bed, he wrapped both Bhavya and Ranvi with the duvet and smiled. He bend down and kissed Ranvi's forehead and came to Bhavya. Bending down, he kissed her forehead as well.

"I love you." He whispered joining his forehead with her. He looked at her face and kissed her cheeks before walking out of the room.

*************