15•Perfect Plan

"Om, you paid for the water tanker?" Gauri asked

"Yes." Om replied happily.

"Waise, must say hamare saath rehte rehte yeh khanna bhaiya bhi bahut talented hogya." Rudy said patting on his shoulder. Khanna grinned showing his 32 teeths.

Om smacked Rudy's head.

"Stop praising khanna and lets go to the flashback. Our readers are in little confusion." Om said. Khanna's smile vanish within seconds

"Okay" Rudy said and tapped his finger on his chin looking up, like he is in deep thought. Gauri hit her head.

"Chachu, its not PAIN IN HIS HEART, to think like this. We can think nomaly hele. No fashbak is gonna show thele on the sky." Ranvi said smacking Rudy's head

"O, see she also started to smack on my head." Rudy said making crybaby face.

"She is smart not like you Rudy." Om daid and again smacked on his head.

"Waise, how you know that story?" Khanna picked up Ranvi and asked.

"Masi reads it. So i too give her company 😁" Ranvi said smiling ear to ear.

"Its goin to end within one chapter😭" she said crying

(Muje bhi rona aa rhi hei😭😭)

"Guys, concentration? I have to leave for the office?" Gauri said raising her eyebrows.

"Okay, lets go to the flashback." Om said

Flashback

Shivaay's cabin

Shivaay is working on his laptop after Gauri left to her home. Ranvi was lying on the couch. Shivaay's phone rang. He looked at the caller id and picked it up. Keeping the phone between his ear and shoulder, he continued working.

"Yes Doll"

"Yeah, wait" he took the phone in his hand and looked at Ranvi

"Princess, take this phone its your Maasi" Shivaay said and Ranvi came to him. Giving the phone to her hand, he continued working on his laptop. Ranvi came and sat on the couch.

"Ranvi, just answer me in yes or no. Don't speak otherwise your papa will understand our plan, okay?" Gauri said and Ranvi replied "yes".

Shivaay just heard Ranvi saying some yes and no. He was confused. Cutting the call, she came to Shivaay and gave the phone back.

"What secret you both were sharing?" Shivaay asked raising his one eyebrow.

"No secrets papa, Maasi said to sleep for sometime, till your work complete and don't disturb you." She replied with a smile.

"She is right. Go and sleep for sometime. I have some more work to do. We will leave after that completed." Shivaay said keeping his hand on her head. Ranvi nodded her head and came to couch and laid on it.

************

Shivaay completed his work and looked at Ranvi who was sleeping on the couch. He came to Ranvi and sat beside her after calling Khanna. Khanna came and took his laptop bag. Shivaay took Ranvi and made her sleep on his shoulder and walked out of the office followed by Khanna. Ranvi opened her eyes smiling and winked at Khanna, who smiled at her winking back. He gestured her to sleep back.

***************

Shivaay was waiting in front of Anika's home, to open the door. Khanna was standing beside him. Ranvi was feeling sleepy and was yawning. Anika opened the door and he came in.

**********

Anika tried to take Ranvi on her hand but she tightened her grip on Shivaay deliberately.

"Its okay, i will make her sleep. Where is her room?" Shivay asked. Ranvi grinned widely dancing in her mind.

***********

Shivaay made Ranvi sleep on the bed. She was really feeling sleepy but she held Shivaay's hand till she slept.

************

Just after Shivay entere in, Khanna left from there in jet speed. He parked the car little away from Anika's home making sure it doesn't show from her home and came to OmRu and RiVya, who were waiting for him there. Khanna received a call from Shivaay informing him to leave to OM. Om gave the water pipe to Khanna and OmRu also picked up two. RiVya were handling one and the water tank driver was handling one. And there come the heavy rain.

**********

Shivaay called Khanna from the entrance of Anika's house. Khanna was handling the pipe. He switched off the pipe after struggling for sometime and ran from there and entered in the car, that the sound of the water pipe doesn't hear to Shivay. Khanna informed Shivay that he reached OM just now and cut the call. After making sure that today Shivaay is staying there only, they switched off the pipe and left from there. OmRu had arranged a room for RiVya in Oberoi Hotels already. They dropped RiVya at the hotel. OmRu along with Khanna left to OM.

Flashback ends

"What an excellent plan amd execution" Om said

"After all, whose plan was this." Gauri said raising her imaginary collar.

"O my god... i have to leave lunch time is gonna end." Gauri said widening her eyes.

"Don't worry, we will leave you at the office and will go back to home." Om said

***********

Everyone were in the car. All noticed Bhavya, lost in her thoughts since they were discussing about the plan.

"Bhavu, what happened? Where are you lost?" Gauri asked caressing her head. Ranvi was sitting on Rudy's lap in front seat and Rikara along with Bhavya was sitting on the back seat.

"Dii, tell me one think" Gauri nodded her head

"When will i marry him?" Bhavya asked pointing towards Rudy. Rikara looked at eachother and Rudy was already looking at Bhavya with wide open mouth. Only 2 laughing sound were coming. One was from Khanna and another was from Ranvi after watching Rudy's face.

"Why you wanna marry him?" Om asked curiously

"Because i love him bhaiya" Bhavya said shying cutely and immediately hid her face in her hand.
Everyone laughed at her except one, who has become tomato by now.

************

Anika reached to the door after hearing the doorbell. She looked at the clock at the wall and wondered that who can it be at this time. Its 12:30 in the night. She opened the door and was stuck there watching the person.....

**********

Heya guys.....

So, here is the next chapter.....

Hope you all liked it...

What do you think?

Who can be it, who made Anika stuck???

Okay....

Now, the secrets are going to be revealed slowly...

And shivika scenes are going to be added more...

There was no shivika scenes in these two chapters, i know. But now there will be more shivika and....

ITS GOING TO BE FUNNNNN💃💃💃💃💃

Stay tuned.....

See you soon....