30•Confessing Their Heartout

Sun peeped out from the clouds and spread the sunrays. Anika stirred in her sleep as it directly hitted her face. She slowly opened her eyes adjusting to the brightness and tried to move. But she got stuck in something. She looked her side and saw the beautiful sight. Her Shivay is sleeping ever so cutely, hugging her through waist with one hand and another one is kept under her head. Anika's smile widened at the sight. She moved herself more towards him and hugged him tightly. Realising it, he hugged her more to him in the sleep. Anika kissed on his chest and again pushed her face into his chest smiling.

Shivay opened his eyes and looked down. Anika was lying there hugging him tightly with closed eyes. He smiled and kissed on her head. He was not asleep. He was aware of her each and every actions, so as she.

As soon as she got the kiss, her eyes opened jerked and she looked up straight into his eyes. They shared a deep eyelock.

"Good morning Shiv." She wished him.

"Hmm... Good morning." He wished her back stern. She pouted sadly hearing his stern voice. Shivay closed his eyes watching her poty lips which was inviting him to devour passionately.

"Get up, i ghave to go to office." Shivay said loosening his hand around her but he was lightly holding her. But Anika denied and hugged him more tightly making him smile.

"You smiled." Anika said exited.

"No." He immediately made his expression stern.

"Shivay... " She called him with too much laziness yet sweet enough to melt his heart.

"Hmm?" He hummed questioning.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked again like a baby.

"Hmm." He again hummed indicating that,he is.

"Sorry na Shiv, please forgive me please." She made a cute puppy face.

"No." He said stern. Both were lying in the same position like, Shivay held her lightly yet protectively and her hugging him tightly, looking at his face.

"You broke our promise. You didn't wait for me and just left. And even you hide your identity with your family power and made it impossible for me to find you. And you want me to forgive you easily?" Shivay asked with whole seriousness.

"Shiv... I was tied with promise. I got a promise on you.... How do you expect me to break that promise?" Anika asked as her eyes got watery.

"AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU? I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU LIKE A MAD PERSON. EVERY 6 MONTH I GO TO ONE OR THE OTHER COUNTRY TO SEARCH YOU. JUST LIKE THAT I MET GAURI, I WAS GOING TO GO ANOTHER COUNTRY THE NEXT DAY I MET YOU IN THE TEMPLE AFTER WHOLE 4 YEARS. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I THANKED THE GOD FOR REACHING YOU BACK TO ME? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS CRAVING FOR YOU? HOW MUCH I CRIED FOR YOU? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A LITTLE IDEA ABOUT THAT?DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU DAMN IT..." Shivay shouted making her scared a little but she composed herself and hugged him tightly. He was crying like hell. He hugged her tightly burying his face into the crook of her neck. Both were taking out their pain crying in eachother's embrace.

"I was like a corp which was living without its soul. I... I missed you so much Ani.... You know i was planning to take revenge on you for the last 4 years but...but i can't.... I can't stay away from you anymore. I love you Ani, i love you so so so much." Shivay saod crying into her neck.

"I love you too Shiv, i too can't live without you. " Anika whispered back crying. Both cried for almost one hour lying in the same position.

After composing themselves, both came out from the hug. He looked at her face which was wet with her tears. He brought his hand towards her face and wiped them off. Cupping her cheek with one hand and the other one holding her from beneath, he lingered his lips on her forehead. He joined his forehead with her.