20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion

At evening 4'O' clock Shivay reached OM and got welcomed by his beloved mother Pinky, who stopped him at the enterance with an aarti thali.

"Now what is this mom?" He asked irritated. Pinky ignored his questions and concentrated on the job she was doing. At last she put a teeka on his forehead.

"Now go." Pinky finished the aarti and allowed him to enter. Suddenly his eyes got stuck on a person. Shivay's irritated face changed to a smirky one.

"Actually mom, i really needed this one." Shivay said taking blessing from the diya and kissed on her cheeks. Pinky shook her head and left from there.

Shivay walked to his room. He got freshenup and came out from the room.

"Khannaaa..... Mere bhaaiii..... kaha ho tum??? Dekho kaun aaya hei.... Tumhare bade bhaiyaaa..... Aaja idhar...." Shivay entered Khanna's room calling him ever so sweet.

He examines the whole room. Nobody was there.

"Where did this Khanna gone?" Shivay wondered to himself. He was about to leave the room but something caught his attention.

"Shiv....shiv...shiv..." Shivay plastered his ears to the wardrobe door and his smirky smile came back. Shivay opened the wardrobe door with a jerk.

"Caught you...." Shivay said looking towards Khanna, who was sitting in it eyes closed and praying to lord Shiv joining his hands.

"Haala ki woh bhagvan hei or mei insaan, par phir bhi, naam toh ek hi hei na😌.... mujse bachne keliye mere hi naam ka jaap?"Shivay asked raising.

Khanna opened his eyes slowly giving a confused smile.He was not confused thinking how did Shivay caught him. Instead he was confused thinking that at this moment what should he do? Cry or Smile or to escape?

Khanna was in his thoughts when he felt his ears were being pinched apart from his body. He realised that his beloved Shivay bhaiya has caught his ears.

"I am sorry, i am sorry.." Khanna said joining his hands crying.

"I am not gonna forgive you let whatever happen, whoever come." Shivay said.

"Pakka na?" Khanna asked raising his eyebrowa.

"100%" Shivay said holding his ear more tight.

"Aahhhhh..... Bhaabhiiii bachaaooooo." Khanna pushed shivay and ran out of the room.

"Bhabhi?" Shivay said to himself confused.

"Who the hell is this bhabhi now? Om ne Gauri ko itni jaldi pata liya?😶" Shivay widened his eyes and ran behind Khanna.

Khanna ran faster after watching Shivay following him.

Shivay followed him and reached Om's room. His eyes widened watching the lady infront of him.

"Anika?" Shivay whispered.

"Bhabhi, see what did he do. Aahhh my ear😭😭" Khanna cried over dramatically sitting beside Anika. She carresed his ears and looked towards Shivay.

"What is this Shivay?" Anika approached him like a tigress.

"Woh... Woh...." Shivay gulped his saliva.

"What woh woh??? " She came more close to him and he took a step back. OmRu laughed silently keeping their hands on their mouth. Khanna stood behind Anika and started to dance making weird faces, which made Shivay more irritated.

"Why did you held Khanna ji's ears?" Anika asked looking straight to his eyes.

"He... He irritated... Me.." Shivay said almost crying like a cat.