38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?

"I had told him to kill that bloody girl, but he killed himself. But it's good that he killed himself, i didn't knew that, his death will be equally affective or should i say more than i thought." Ranjeet sitting on his bed, talking to himself. He carried a evil smirk.

(But bechara doesn't know whats stored for him🤭)

An ambulance voice reached Ranjeet's ears making his smirk turned wide. He walked out of the room.

Shivay and Om kept Khanna on the floor, wrapped in a white sheet. Rudy ran to them and kneeled before Khanna. Ranjeet also approached them. Anika and Gauri were also present there along with Ranvi.

"What happened to our Khanna? Kha... Khanna? Baccha? Why.... Why did you all covered him with this white...white sheet?" Ranjeet cried sitting beside Rudy. Rudy was more focusing on brushing Khanna's beard with his hand.

"Rudy....focus...." Shivay whispered screaming into his ears.

"Oh sorry, i love Bhaiya's beard no." Rudy said and Shivay rolled his eyes.

"Bhaiyyyaaaa...." Rudy suddenly cried leaning over Ranjeet, who wrapped his hands on his shoulders fake crying. All the youngsters looked at Rudy in confusion.

"Fufa ji.... My... My Khanna bhaiyaaaaa......" Rudy cried throwing his fist on Ranjeet's chest forcefully. Ranjeet's eyes widened in sudden punches. Youngsters muffled their laughs.

"Fufa ji, he...he left me.... He left me Fufa ji.... Now with whom i will do Shaitanis?" Rudy said stopping his hands for a second. Ranjeet took a breath of sigh in relief.

Rudy again threw his fists more forcedly. Ranjeet coughed hard by his punches. Suddenly Om lost his control and a chuckle left his mouth. But he suddenly turned it to loud cry. Gauri punched on his back showing her eyes to him. Ranjeet was so lost in his act that he forgot to see the things happenings around.

"Shivay, did you call the Pandit ji, for his final rituals?" Ranjeet asked. Shivay nodded his head crying.

"Pandit ji..." Anika said grabbing all the attention towards the entrance. Pandit ji came in. Ranjeet stood up and walked to him.

"Namaste Pandit ji." Ranjeet said joining his hands infront of him, which he reciprocated. Ranjeet led Pandit ji to the hall.

"Shivay beta.... We have less time. We can't keep his body like this for long. Let's do the rituals fast." Pandit ji said and everyone nodded their head.

***********

Almost all the rituals got completed. Khanna is kept on the woods, and OmRu are keeping woods above his body.

"Khanna...." Shivay cried and suddenly hugged Ranjeet crying heavily.

While hugging him tight, Shivay managed to turn Ranjeet his back on Khanna. Taking it as a chance, OmRu and Pandit ji helped Khanna to get off from the wood and they replaced him with a dummy exactly of Khanna's body shape, which AniRi brought from the garage near them in the nick of time. Khanna ran to the basement to hide himself. OmRu hurriedly kept the wood pieces on the dummy after covering its face with the white sheet.

"Beta Shivay, its time. You should finish the last ritual now. Come here and fire it up." Pandit ji said. Shivay broke the hug still crying. OmRu stood beside Shivay and the trio lit the Dummy along with the wood pieces, making Ranjeet believe that its Khanna. Bhavya and Ranvi were sitting a little far from them, on Shivay's instruction. He wanted to keep them away from all these dramas as much as he could, especially Bhavya. May all these things bring some negative affect on her health and he can do anything but can't see his family getting suffered.