16•SSO v/s VS

Anika opened the door and got stuck for some seconds. He came forward and hugged her smiling. She hugged him back smiling. They broke the hug.

"Do you have any plan to invite me in or should i stand here for the lifetime?" He asked raising his eyevrows.

"No no, come in." She said moving aside. He came in and she closed the door.

"They slept?" He asked and Anika nodded her head.

"Come, i will show you the room." She walked ahead and he followed her.

*************

He came out from the room after freshening up and saw Anika sitting on the dining table with food, waiting for him. He came to her and she served the food. And sat back on the chair.

"Why didn't you said me that you are coming today VEER? " she asked looking at him

"It was a surprise yaar." He said concentrating on the food and she shook her head.

Veeranshu Singhania

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Veeranshu Singhania

(Kaisa laga cheel baby ka entry😛)

***********

Shivay stopped his car infront of Anika's house. He took a sigh looking towards the house. He came out and moved to the entrance. Pressing the calling bell, he waited to someone open the door.

*CLICK*

He saw the door opening. Veer opened the door. For a second Shivay looked at Veer in a confusion.

"Oh i am sorry, wrong house,my mistake." Shivaay said and walked back to his car.

"Am i drunken? Ani's house was here, where it gone?" He asked to himself. Suddenly he heard a laughing voice and turned and saw Ranvi and Bhavya were laughing with Veer from the window.

"Princess and Chocolate are here, means i am in right place. Thank god i am not drunken😌" He said sighing in relief. He walked back to the entrance. He again pressed the calling bell and the door got opened within seconds. And its Veer again.

"Oh, bhaisab....." Before Veer could say something, Shivay pushed him aside and marched in.

"What the hell.... Oh hello man...." Veer followed him.

"Papa......" Ranvi pounced on Shivay happily on seeing him.

"Papa?" Veer asked in shock.

"Yes Veer untle, thich ich my papa." Ranvi said kissing shivay on his cheeks and forehead. Shivay kissed her back on the forehead.

fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें