28•What's happening here?

"Hey bhagvan.....subah subah meine yeh kya dekhliyaaa...." The whole mansion gathered in Veer's room.

Rudy ran to Anika with crybaby face.

"Bhabhi..... na aapka ex fix rha or na hi aapka present fix raha, yaha toh dono ek dusre se hi fix hogya." Rudy said dramatically watching Veer and Shivay sleeping peacefully, even after his screaming. Whole mansion got up but these two were so deep in their sleep hugging eachother. Veer's leg was on Shivay and Shivay had held him with one hand.

Everyone except Anika and Rudy were smiling sadly and Om had tears in his eyes.

"I know O, how you feel. He never allowed us to keep our leg on him. But look, how Veer bhaiya had kept his leg on Shivay bhaiya and he had held him like if he left, Veer bhaiya is going to ran away." And Om instantly smacked his head.

"Choti maa, do you remeber, Shivay always used to sleep with Rishi like this." Om said hugging Pinky from back keeping his chin on her shoulder. She nodded her head crying silently and caressing his face with one hand.

"I have heard a lot about Rishi from Shivay..." Anika said smilingly admiring the duo.

"I have too heard but i never saw him.... I... I want to see him and...." Rudy suddenly bursted into tears. Om instantly hugged him patting his head lovingly.

"Everyone leave the room and let them sleep. I am watching Shivay sleeping so peacefully after ages. I don't want anyone to disturb him." Daadi said and everyone left the room except Rudy and Om.

"O, i too wanna sleep with them." Rudy said breaking the hug. Om smiled cupping his cheeks and kissed on his forehead.

"Come..." Om dragged him to the bed.

Om laid beside Veer and Rudy laid beside Shivay keeping his head on Shivay's hand. He instantly wrapped his one hand around him, holding Rudy to himself. Om hugged Veer. Four of them slept with a peaceful smile on their face.

************

Shivay opened his eyes. He felt some weight on his both side. He looked at either side and his face lit up watching his brothers sleeping beside him. He examined Veer sleeping peacefully and he remembered the last day, when he slept like this with all his brothers and his eyes got wet.

"Bhaiya....." Khanna wake up and called Shivay. OmRu and Veer also got awake.

"When did you slept here Khanna?" Om asked in his sleepy tone.

"Just after you slept." Khanna said and got down from the bed followed by others.

"Thank you Shivay." Veer said hugging him. Shivay patted his back smiling.

"Mm...woh..." Veer hesitated to continue.

"What happened Veer, why are you hesitating? Just say it, come on..." Shivay said patting his shoulder smiling. Omru shared a suspicious look and concentrated back on ShiVee. Veer gulped down and took a long breath.

"Ca... Can i... Call... Call you.... Bh... Bha.... Bhai?" ShivOmRu stood there numb making Veer scared.

"Its... Its okay, if you don't....." And he got shut up by a pair of hands which got wrapped around him.

"You.....can... Veer...." Shivay said hugging him tightly. Tears were flowing from all of their eyes. Veer wrapped his hands around Shivay. Rudy wiped his tears.

"Will anyone tell me whats happening between you both? First you yourself is organizing the wedding, then you yourself making them dance together, that too smiling, then you both sleeping together, now this #bhaiya hmm🤨?" Rudy asked raising his eyebrows and crossing his hands across his chest.