9•Really moved on?

Shivay turned around hearing a very familiar voice. His heart started to beat fast with each second he is turning. Suddenly his world stopped for him. His heart skip a beat seeing her after ages.

"Anika" he said but his voice was also surprised by seeing her that it didn't came out of his mouth

Anika was lost in his baby cyan eyes. She felt it as a dream. Seeing him after years was like definitely a dream for her. They were silent but their eyes were speaking to eachother so may things that they themselves don't know.

"Bhaiya, you here?" Their eyelock got broke by Gauri's voice. Gauri came and stood beside Anika.

"Dii, Bhavya is not to be seen, don't know where dhe gone." Gauri said to Anika with irritation.

"Am here didus." Bhavya ran to them holding chocolates in her hand.

"Where were you Bhavu? And we told you to be with Ranvi, and don't leave her alone. What if something happened to her? If shi....... he didn't came and saved her?" Anika shouted on Bhavya who was standing there with puppy face.

"Anika, why are you scolding her? Nothing happened to my Princess." Shivay came to defend Bhavya.

"You shut up Billuji, don't defend her. She is shaitan." Anika argued back.

"Don't call me that Paanika." He said irritated

BhavRi and Ranvi stared them like they have grown horn.

"Billuji, you both know eachother?" Ranvi asked looking at shivay. Reality hit them.

"Doll, what are you doing here?" Shivay asked looking at Gauri ignoring Ranvi.

"Today is dii's birthday. When we were in India, we usually comes to this temple." Gauri said smiling.

"Wese bhaiya, what are you doing here?" Gauri asked looking at him with suspicious eyes, coz she knew he is not like the one who goes to temple without any special reason.

"Mera bhi kisi khaas ka janamdin hei. I also used to come here on this day with that person. Now i comes here alone." He said glancing at Anika who immediately looked at him with jolt. Gauri and Bhavya were observing them kneely. And they felt something fishy.

"Oh, i forgot. Bhaiya, this is my dii, Anika." Gauri said keeping her hand around Anika's shoulder.

"Yeh kisko bata rahe ho tum." Shivay and Anika said under their breath.

"You both said something?" Gauri asked to which Anika and Shivay shook their head immediately. BhavRi shared a look, which was unnoticed by Shivika.

"This is our little sister, Bhavya." Gauri came to Bhavya and held her ear playfully. Shivay nodded his head smiling to her.

"Ani dii and Bhavu, he is my most handsome brother Shivay Singh Oberoi. And am his most beautiful PA." Gauri introduced shivay to them. Anika gasped realising that Gauri is working for Shivay. She never said his name infront of them.