43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital

Shivay opened his eyes. He saw his surroundings. Last night event came into his mind and it didn't took long for him to understand that he is in the hospital bed. He looked at his right side and saw Veer sleeping. He again looked at his left side and saw his siblings and his love sleeping, sitting on the couch. His brothers had held her protectively towards them. He laid there looking at the ceiling, blankly.

"Shivay you woke up?" He heard Om asking him. He looked at the side and gave a light smile to Om. Om came to him and sat beside, at the bed.

"You know how much we got worried watching you? You just easily skipped your medicine and look what you did to yourself." Om said with disappointment.

"I am sorry Om. I didn't meant to disappoint you guys. I was so worried for Veer. Am really sorry." Shivay said with guilt.

"Preserve this sorry for those trio. They gonna take your soul out of you body." Om said pointing at the couch where Rudy Anika and Khanna were sleeping. Shivay chuckled nodding.

"Om... How's Veer? What did the doctor said?" Shivay asked in serious tone.

"Don't worry Shivay. He is absolutely alright. He is out of coma and out of danger as well." Om said smiling lightly, looking towards Veer.

"What about his scanning reports?" Shivay asked curiously.

"Report is clear. No damages to his brain. Everything is normal. He gained consciousness yesterday, but just for some seconds. You both were sleeping because of the sedation. He'll be woken in sometime probably." Om said standing up from the bed.

"I'll bring coffee for all of us. I hope they get up by then." Om said chuckling, looking at the trio. Shivay nodded his head as Om walked out of the room.

After 15 minutes, Om walked into the room. He stood by the door watching the scene. Shivay was lying on the bed, looking towards the couch, gulping down with fear. There on the couch, Rudy Anika and Khanna were shooting fire with their eyes on Shivay.

"Om.... Please save me." Shivay said without averting his eyes from the trio. Om suppressed his laugh, watching it.

"Om, don't you dare to interfere." Anika warned, still looking at Shivay. Om shook his head vigorously. Shivay gulped down.

Rudy Khanna and Anika walked to Shivaya and stood infront of him.

"Guys, i am so... Sorry.... Please🥺." Shivay said pouting.

"Did you see the consequences of your stubbornness?" Anika asked and Shivay still kept the pout, like a baby.

"Bhaiya, you don't have any idea that how much we got worried watching you like that." Khanna said aloud, his eyes wet. Anika and Rudy's eyes were wet as well. Om kept the coffee on the table and came and stood beside Khanna.

"What you get by troubling us haan? We were already worried for Veer bhaiya. And above that, you just pushed yourself to the hospital bed as well." Rudy almost screamed. Om was in tears by now.

"I am sorry na guys... Please and look, i am absolutely fine." Shivay said trying to touch Rudy's hand. But Rudy withdraw it.

"Khanna please..." He again tried to touch Khanna but he also withdraw his hand. Shivay looked at Anika with wet eyes. Anika couldn't hold herself back. She just jumped on him, hugging him tightly, crying.

"Shh.... It's okay... Calm down." Shivay said caressing her hair. Anika abruptly broke the hug and punched on his chest.

"Don't you dare to utter a word. I hate you." She said and again hugged him. Shivay winced fake.