19•Shivay got to know something😕

Shivay opened his eyes. He shifted his eyes towards Anika, who was sleeping on him. He smiled caressing her head. He slowly made her lay down and kissed her forehead. He got up from the couch and moved to his chair. He took out his phone from the table and saw the time. 2:45 Am. He widened his eyes.

"Oh my god.... Doll would be waiting for us." He packed his stuffs along with Gauri's laptop. He moved to Anika.

"Huh... Its gonna be a failed mission if i tried to wake up this lady kumbakaran." He took out his phone and dialed Khanna.

"Khanna, where are you." In return he got a yawning and beep....

Khanna ji cut the Great Shivay Singh Oberoi's call🧐😳

"Mera call cut kardiya😕?Khanna ke bache, aane de muje ghar, tera o my mata na ki na, toh mera nam bhi Shivay Singh Oberoi nahi😎." Shivay thought doing his famous signature step

He took his necessary things and left from there to keep it in his car. Coming back, he picked up Anika in his hand and walked out of the building. He placed her in the car and made her wear seat belt.

*********

The car jolted in front of Anika's house. Shivay got down from the car and came to her side. While releasing her from the seat belt, his eyes found her face so close to him. His lips curved up. Unknowingly his lips lingered on her forehead.

********

Shivay put Anika on her bed and turned to Gauri, who was yawning with half closed eyes.

"Doll..." He shook her and she opened her eyes.

"Haa bhaiya..."

"Am leaving, close the door and sleep." Shivay said. Gauri nodded. They walked to the door.

"Bye." Shivay left from there and Gauri closed the door.

****
Shivay directly came to Khanna's room. He was sleeping peacefully. Shivay smiled looking at him.

"Mere teeno bhai shaitano se kam nahi hei" He said to himself carressing Khanna's face. He smiled in his sleep.

********

"What? That means my doubt was right?" Shivay shouted through the phone. OmRu came to his room hearing his shout.

"Thank you so much for the help." Shivay cut the call.

"What happened bhaiya?" Rudy asked coming toward Shivay along with Om.

"Yes Shivay, you look very happy!!!!" Om asked being happy watching his brother's happy face.

"Not just happy OmRu. I am superb happy. You can't even imagine that what am i feeling right now." He said hugging OmRu tightly. They reciprocated the hug with a confused face.

"Will you say the happy news, so we can also get happy?" Om said breaking the hug

"Not now Om. I will give you a big, a very big surprise." Shivay said smiling ear to ear.

"What surprise bhaiya?" Rudy asked getting excited.

"Learn to wait Ru. Abhi bhataya toh woh surprise kaisa rahega?" Shivay said smacking on Rudy's head

"I have an important job to do. I want to meet my princess. Bye." Shivay ran out of the room even before OmRu could react.

"Shivay ko ho kya gaya hei? Isko itna khush saalo baad dekh rha hu." Om said looking towards Rudy.