11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟

"Bye di." Gauri bid byed Anika.

"Bhavu, be ready at time and di make Ranvi ready as well." Gauri said kissing Bhavya and Ranvi's forehead.

"Gauri, are you sure that you will manage these both? If you want, i will come with you." Anika said taking Ranvi in her hand.

"No di, its ok. I will manage. And moreover, you have work, don't skip it for this. My friend will be with us." Gauri said trying to behave normal.

"Ok, Bye." Gauri said and left to office immediately.

************

"Bhaiya," Gauri came in to his cabin while, he was busy in some phone call. He gestured her to wait by his hand. Gauri waited for him to cut the call. After sometimes, he cut the call and turned to Gauri.

"Yes doll," Shivay asked her.

"Bhaiya, you have a meeting with Khureshi Steel Companies, in half an hour." She said and gave the presentation to him. He took it and read.

"Wow doll, what a presentation." Shivay complimented her after reading the presentation prepared by Gauri.

"So, are you nervous?" He asked making her confuse.

"Huh? Why will i be nervous? Bhaiya, you have meeting." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but you are giving the presentation na." Shivay said giving a 1000 volt shock to Gauri.

"What😱? Me?" She asked pointing herself.

"Nhi, khanna." Shivay mocked her. Gauri twisted her mouth.

***********

All the clients have came and are ready for the meeting. Shivay entered in to the meeting hall followed by a nervous Gauri.

"Welcome to Oberoi Industries all." Shivay said settling on the chair. Gauri sat on the chair on his left side. Everyone smiled at him.

"I hope we didn't made you all wait." He said and everyone shook their head mumbling a no.

"So shall we start the presentation?" He asked and everyone agreed. Gauri got up and looked at Shivay. He blinked his eyes assuring her. She took a long breath and started her presentation.

***********

Everyone clapped as Gauri completed her presentation.

"Well done Miss. Gauri, you did the presentation very well. We are really impressed with your presentation and confidence." One of the client said giving shake hand to her. Gauri smiled at them and looked at Shivay.

"Mr. Oberoi, we are ready to do the project with you. We can conduct another meeting for discussing about the project." Another Client said and they shook hand.

************

"I told you already doll, that you will do it very well." Shivay said hugging Gauri as all the clients left the hall.

"Its because of you bhaiya, you gave me the confidence, that why i could do this." Gauri said hugging him back.

**********

"Bhaiya i am leving." Gauri said entering Shivay's cabin. Shivay lifted his head from the laptop and looked at her.

"Itni jaldi?" He asked frowning

"Yes bhaiya, woh i have to take Bhavu and Ranvi out. I have promised them so." Gauri said giving a puppy face.

"Ok, and tell them a hi from me." He said with a smile.