3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda

"Shivay, I will not be in office today." Anika said to shivay, who made a shocking face.

"Why?" Shivay asked shockingly

"I have some work. You won't allow me to do any work here, so thought to complete other works atleast." Anika said with sigh.

"Is it urgent?" Shivay asked with sad face.

"Don't make this face yaar, you are not looking cute. Only my Rudy boy can melt me with this face." Anika said chuckling. Shivay twisted his mouth.

"Bye." Anika said and hugged him. Shivay reciprocated it with a kiss on the top of her head. Anika broke the hug and gave a cheek kiss to him. She left the cabin

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Caffe Cappuccino

"Ok Mr. Mehta, so we will meet at Oberoi Industries. We can sign the deal there, if you are ok with it." Shivay said shaking his hand with Mr. Mehta.

"Of course Mr. Oberoi. I will inform you the date." Mr. Mehta said smiling. Suddenly shivay noticed something.

"Thank you Mr. Mehta. I have an urgent meeting. Bye." He greeted Mr. Mehta quickly and ran from there. He came to the Park nearby the Caffe. He hide behind a tree and observed the seen. He saw Anika hugging a man so tightly, like she was missing him for a long time. He took it as normal friendship hug and smiled thinking about his silly worry. But her next word made him numb.

"I love you yaar..... i love you so so so so much and i missed you like hell. I was waiting for you." Shivay fisted his hand in anger. His eyes got blood shot red. He was hurt, more than angry.

"I missed you too baby. And i love you too." The man said planting a kiss on her head. Anika smiled at him. Shivay left from there in anger.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Shivay came to OM. Om was coming from kitchen and saw him.

"Hey shivay, what happened? Today you are too much early? Anika didn't come?" Om teased him. Shivay glared him with anger and left to his room.

"What happened to him?" Om asked to himself.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Shivay came to his room. He tooked at the mirror. The scene Anika was hugging the man and they are saying i love you and i miss you was playing infront of him. After without able to handle it anymore, he crashed his fist on the morror breaking it into pieces. Blood started to ooze from his hand. He didn't stop. He started to throw all the things came infront of him. He broke everything. Om and Rudy came to the room hearing the loud noise of breaking things. Their eyes widened seeing the condition of the room. They saw shivay sitting at a corner hugging his legs looking at nothing particularly. OmRu came to him. They bend down to his level and sat beside him.

"Shivay, what happened?" Om asked keeping his hand on his shoulder. Shivay didn't responded.

"Bhaiya please speak something, i am getting scared, please." Rudy said as tears started to flow from his eyes.

"Shivaaaaayyyyyyy." They heard Anika's voice. Shivay's eyes got blood shot as he fisted his hands. OmRu got scared seeing him in this much anger. Shivay got up and walked out of the room in anger followed by a confused and scared OmRu.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Shivay came downstairs followed by OmRu. After watching Anika, Rudy was about to run to her calling "Ani dii" but shivay held his hand and glared him which made him more scared and he got numb on his feet. All family members are already present there. All are confused witnessing an angry Shivay, that too to his Anika.

"Shivay, what happened to you? Rudy informed me that you are in some trouble. And what is this? Kyaa haalat bana diya hei aapne apna!" Anika said coming to him and cupping his face. Shivay didn't said anything. He was just looking into her eyes. Anika got more worried watching him not responding.

"Shivay will you say something? I am getting scared."

"Hogaya? Now you can leave miss.Anika." Shivay said extending his hand to the entrance making everyone shock. Anika looked at him with teary eyes.

"Shiv......"

"Its Mr. Oberoi for you." Shivay said with stern face.

"Shivay, what are you saying?" Pinky came between.

"Mom, its between us. You please don't interfere." Shivay said a bit rudely.

"Shivay..... i mean Mr. Oberoi, can you please explaine the reason?" Anika asked looking straight into his eyes. Shivay's felt hurt after listening Mr. Oberoi from her mouth. But he kept a stern face.

"You want to know the reason right? Ok, then listen...... you cheated on me. You were having affair with a guy. Heared? Happy? Now please leave." Shivay roared. OmRu tried to say something but Anika gestured them to be quiet. They looked at her helplessly.

"Sorry Mr. Oberoi." She said and wlked to the entrance.

"Miss. Anika." Anika stopped and turned to him.

"You are fired." Shivay said and left to his room. Anika turned and left from there.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Shivay came to his room and shut the door harshly. He stood there for a minute like numb. Suddenly he sat on his knees.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh........." he cried so loudly, his heart out. He banged his hand on the floor and his already injured hand got more injured. OmRu rushed to him and hugged him tightly. Shivay cried on their shoulder like a baby. OmRu looked at eachother. Rudy nodded his head. Om also nodded back. Shivay slept on their shoulder after crying continuously for good 2 hours.

Precap : leap

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hey guys......

Hope you guys liked the chappy.....

One surprise is on the way guys....

Stay tuned.....

Fiza866shivikamadlover love u guys

And my pagal gang and my tadibaazians😘😘

C u soon