Promo🤧

"Shivay....." Anika approached him panting.

"What happened Ani? Why are you tensed?" Shivay asked cupping her cheeks.

"Shivay.... Ranvi...." Anika cried loudly

"What happened to my princess?" Shivay become more tensed watching her crying taking hi princess's name

"Shivay....." OmRu came running towards them.

"What happened OmRu? Will anybody tell me?" Shivay shouted being tensed.

"Bhaiya.... Ranvi had gone to the park to play. But....." Rudy couldn't complete his words. He broke into loud cries.

"But?" Shivay asked slowly. His heart pounced fast to his chest.

"But......." Om got cutted by a call that came to Shivay's phone. He attended the call being tensed.

"Hello...." The next second the phone slipped down from his hands.

"Princess...."

"What happened bhaiya?" Rudy asked shaking Shivay who was standing there numb.

"I have to go" Shivay was about to run followed by others. He spotted Khanna.

"Khanna, trace the number i have send to your phone and tell me immediately." Shivay said sending the number immediately.

"Okay bhaiya." Khanna ran to his room.

***********

"Hahahaha...." The man laughed like a psycho.

"No, no, plzz..... Plzz don't do anything to her." Shivay pleaded folding his hands sitting on his knees. Anika and all others were shocked watching the scene infront of them.

"I am not that bad that i will hurt a child for my revenge." The man said and he let Ranvi go. She ran towards Shivay and hugged him crying. He kissed her madly. Anika also joined him.

"Shivay...." Om called him being shocked. Shivay followed Om's gaze and the land slipped from under his foot.

"I will not hurt anyone. I will hurt myself. I know you love me like anything. So if i have break you, i have to hurt myself." The man said laughing like a maniac.

"No...no.... No..... Dont do that plzz..... We can talk and clear the things, please dont hurt yourself." Shivay said folding his hands crying.

"Now there is nothing to talk and nothing to be cleared. Good bye..."

And all they could hear was a gun shot and the person was lying infront of them in pool of blood. Shivay's eyes widened in shock. He run towards the man and started to pat on his cheeks madly calling his name.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" Shivay cried being not able woke up up the man.

********

Heya guys.....

So its the promo of upcoming track.

So whats your view on this promo???

Who can be the man?

What enemity he had that he killed himself to make Shivay suffer???

Stay tuned.....

Dont forget to vote comment....

Love
Athi❤