52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

NEXT DAY MORNING

Anika and Shivay were sleeping soundly. Anika was lying flat on her back while Shivay was sleeping on his front, one hand under his head and other one wrapped around Anika. His face was dipped into the crook of her neck and her hair were spread on his face, making it difficult to see his face.

Anika had her one hand clutched on his hand and other one beside her face, supporting her head on it in a side way.

Shivay stirred in his sleep and yawned opening his eyes. He found everything dark.

"Huh? Is it still night? Why can't I see anything? It feels like I slept for long." He said to himself and tried to turn when he felt the darkness slipping away from his face revealing the bright morning.

"Oh!!" He rolled his eyes removing her hair from his face. He stretched himself and laid there lazily. His eyes travelled on his left side and saw Anika sleeping cutely, with slightly opened mouth.

Previous night came into his mind making him blush. He turned to her, keeping his head on his hand, supporting by elbow. 

Shivay caressed her face lovingly looking at her. He bend down and kissed on her cheek.

"I love you Ani..." He whispered smiling. He got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom taking out his dress.

After 20 minutes he came back and saw her still sleeping. Smiling, he got ready for the day and walked to kitchen.

After sometime, he walked inside the room with breakfast. He kept it on the table beside and walked to Anika. He sat beside her on the bed and caressed her face. Bending down till her face, he called her softly.

"Anika.... Ani... Get up..." She stirred in her sleep, groaning.

"Ani, get up, its morning." He again tried. But she groaned more in irritation and covers herself fully with the duvet. He shook his head in disbelieve.

Shivay withdraw the duvet from her face, she again put it back. Shivay again withdraw it and she again put it. They continued it till he pulled off the blanket till her stomach, exposing her naked chest. Shivay gulped seeing her like that, while Anika gasped opening her eyes jerked. She looked at his face and saw his eyes glued on her breasts.

She immediately clutched on the duvet, pulling it up covering her chest.

"Its okay Anika, its not like I am seeing it for the first time." Shivay said rolling his eyes. Anika looked opposite blushing. He chuckled at her blushing face.

"Stop blushing Anika. Or else you will be late for the day, I am telling you." He said hovering her. Anika's jaw dropped making shivay giggle. She pushed him and tried to get up but Shivay pulled her making her land on him.

Shivay held her waist pressing her more to him.

"Shivay let me go please." Anika whispered blushing. He cupped her face with his both hands and brought her face near his. Both were drowned in their eyes. Shivay was about to capture her lips when suddenly his phone rang.

Shivay closed his eyes groaning. Anika chuckled and pushed him getting up from him. She clutched the duvet, running inside the bathroom, taking out her clothes from the wardrobe.

Shivay took the phone and saw the caller id. It was Rishi's. He sighed before attending it.

"Hell...."

"Rudy and Naman were not enough that you too started ruining my moments." Shivay screamed cutting off Rishi from other side.

"Sorry sorry.." He said giggling.