I carry her all the way to office and set her down. "Ah! My feet! The ground is burning lava!!!" Haily cries. "To bad you don't have lava-proof boots." I say and gesture to my boots. "No, seriously. Both my legs are asleep." She bangs her feet on the ground to revive them. "Are you alright?" I ask. Haily nods. "Its all tingly." She giggles. I open the door for her and we check in with the receptionist. 3 minutes later the doctor calls my name and we get up. "How are you feeling, Andy? Is the medication working okay?" Doctor Harrison asks me. "I'm feeling fine. I'd say the pills are doing there job." I say and she lets us into her office.

"So is this the girlfriend I read about in your file? She is very pretty." She asks. "Yeah." I say. "Hi, I'm Haily." Haily says and shakes the doctor's hand. "Hi, Haily. Its nice to meet you." Doctor Harrison says. I sit down in the chair in front of her desk and Haily sits down next to me. "Are you experiencing anymore voices in your head?" She asks. My leg starts shaking nervously when she mentions the voices. Haily notices and rubs my back comfortingly. "No." I manage to say. "I see that your back together with Andy. Is he relapsing back into his obsessive tendencies?" The doctor asks Haily. "No. I think he is doing much better." Haily smiles at me. "Andy, I want you to keep up with your medication. I don't see anything to worry about right now. If any problems occur I want you to make an appointment with the psychiatrist in you town. You're free to go." Harrison says.

We get up and Haily walks out the door. I start to follow her but the doctor grabs my arm. "She's good for you. Don't let that one go." She whispers. I nod and catch up with Haily. I pay and we head out of the office. "Thanks for coming with me." I smile. "No problem, Andy. I do anything for you." She smiles. "What time is it." I ask. Haily pulls out her phone just enough to check the time. "It's 8:20." She says and speeds up her pace. "Hey, I'll race you there." I say and jolt off.
I turn myself around and run backwards. She runs over to me and I turn back. I sprint as fast as I can and I'm almost to the bus. But, I see Haily catching up from the corner of my eye. Before I know it I see Haily waiting for me nonchalantly by the bus. I get to the bus and try to catch my breath.

"Come on, Andy. That was easy. You should of beat me with those gazelle legs of yours." Haily laughs. I roll my eyes and ruffle her hair. I rush into the bus's bathroom and put my war paint on quickly. I run over to the stage and see Haily shoving herself closer to the front of the crowd. I couldn't ask for a better and more supportive girlfriend than Haily. I run on stage and the band looks at me with relief. Here I am, the neon yellow elephant. I scan the crowd. I spot Haily waving at me like a goofball. I wink at her and smile. The crowd was huge this year. Bigger than normal. Which was saying something. Our stage special effects were amazing.

There was smoke, lasers, fire, and glitter. Yes, glitter. But, you know the glitter was cool at points.
We played every song from We Stitch These Wounds and a couple new songs. I sing the last line of the song and all the special effects explode around us. I look at where Haily was and she isn't there. Then, the wind gets knocked out of me. I look up I find Haily hugging me tightly.

I kiss her and spin her around. The crowd goes wild at this. I break away and look at Haily. Glitter is strewn about her hair and she has the happiest smile playing her lips. The light was hitting her perfectly. "I love you, Andy."
I look into her icy blue eyes and I kiss her again. "I love you too." I say. I walk over to the band and we bow. "Thank you, Pomona. This was the best show ever." I say and put my mic back on its stand.

I pick Haily up bridal style and carry her off the stage. I kiss her and Haily looks at me with her bright eyes.
When ever Haily looks at me like this I wonder what she's thinking about. "What are you thinking about?" I ask. "How handsome you are." Haily smirks. "How handsome am I?"
"Very." She grins. I take us all the way to the bus and I set her down. "So... How pretty am I." She utters with as much vanity she has. "Well, I wouldn't say pretty. I'd say meh." I tease.

"Meh!" She says shocked. "Well, than. How 'meh' am I?" Haily says with her hands on her hips.
"Absolutely meh. The mehest girl there ever was. I love how meh you are." I smile.
"Is that so." She says.
"It is so." I say regally.

I open the bus's door for Haily and we jump in. Haily heads back to her bunk in the corner.
I get ready for bed and pull the covers over my body.
I begin to drift off to sleep but someone taps my shoulder.
"Can I sleep here? Its really cold over in my bunk." She says and her hair falls in her eyes.

I could tell that she was lying. Not only was that a cliché excuse but, when ever she lies she sticks out her bottom lip. "Sure. Come in. I don't bite...Or do I?" I chomp my teeth together. She rolls her eyes and climbs into bed with me. "I can't explain how much I've missed you, Andy." I look at her and she taps my nose with her finger. "I missed you more then anyone can imagine." Haily smiles at me and I kiss her on the forehead. "Andy, Your the best boyfriend I've ever had. I mean we've had our rough spots but, we can get past them." She says and hugs my side. "You're the best girlfriend without a doubt." I say completely honestly. I cuddle up with her and smile softly. This was a perfect night to end Warped Tour on. Tomorrow we'll be heading back home. I have something very special planned the day after we get back.

____________________________________________________________
Hey!
Sorry for not updating in two weeks. I needed a break to gather my ideas. I hope you liked this. I also hope you liked the bus driver. I did. Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye!
- A. F. Grace