Will she be found?

Today was the day when Namjoon was gonna leave to the mansion.

He had packed his bags and was standing in the living room, ticking things off his checklist.

"Have you taken everything you need?" Yoongi asked.

"Wait a minute" Namjoon mumbled, occupied by his checklist.

"Yep, everything has been taken." He announced, once he finished his tick off.

"Hyung please be alert. The people there can be dangerous."

"Yes Jungkook, I'll keep my guard. Don't worry." Namjoon reassured.

"And don't forget to update us as frequently as you can." Jin reminded him, for the 63835758th time.

"I won't." He said, placing a kiss on  the older's cheek.

"Now go change. I don't think they'll let you enter if you go in wearing shorts." Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah right." Namjoon went and came out looking like this:

Jin gulped hard and stared at him with wide eyes

"Well someone's amazed." Tae said, smirking.

Jin turned his head to Tae and said, "And why won't I be? He looks hot in that. Any suit, to be honest."

Namjoon blushed and said, "M-my rides here..."

He ran to the car in tiny, with his bag behind him.

Jin chuckled and waved him goodbye as he sat in the car.

After reaching the mansion~

Namjoon had picked up Mae halfway to the mansion so they could get off together without raising any eyebrows.

They got out and checked in with he staff.

"Hello Sir, hello ma'am, welcome to La Paradis." A lady greeted them.

They greeted her back and she said, handing them a paper,
"Here are some rules that you'll have to follow during your stay."
The lady said with a smile.

They read the rules and said,
"Why can't we leave the mansion between these timings?"
He said, pointing to the numbers on the paper.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm not in a position to tell you that. Do you have any other questions?"

"Yes, why aren't we allowed to visit the right wing of the mansion when we are paying the full price?" Mae asked.

"Ma'am, you are paying only for the left wing of the mansion. The right wing is forbidden to everyone except staff. Any more queries?"

"None. Where are our rooms?"

"This way please."

-----------

They reach their rooms and settle in. They move around the room subtly to check for cameras and mics.

Namjoon finds an owl figurine with eyes as cameras.

He takes it and suddenly drops it.

Mae rushes in because of the sound and so do two of hotel staff.

She sees the mess and says, "Not even a minute in here and you're breaking things Joonie. Ugh! Why are you like this?!"

Then she turns to the staff and says, "Please excuse him. He has a habit of breaking things."

"Ma'am, it's completely okay. Accidents do happen. We'll clean this. We understand."

The staff people cleaned the mess and she purposely scolded Namjoon, "Be careful while handling stuff over here. Next time you'll be the one paying if it's broken."

Namjoon hung his head and pouted.

The staff left the room but sneakily peeped in through the door. Mae understood this, so she said cupping his face, "See babe, I know you have the habit but please be careful over here. This isn't our house after all."

"Hmm," Namjoon nodded.

She smiled a little and said, "Now give me that dimple smile."

He smiles and she kisses his dimple and they hug.

The staff leave and she quickly closes the door.

"Phew..." She sighes.

"Why did you do that?"
He says, unamused.

"Well, I'm really sorry if you were uncomfortable. But I had to do it. They were peeping through the door and were tryna make sure we're a real couple. They do that with everyone who comes here."

"That explains the cameras."

"You have cameras in your room? I had mics."

"Well, that's the reason I dropped the figurine. It had cameras as eyes."he explained.

"Yeah, makes sense."

"What did you do about the mics?"

"Tripping and spilling water is common." She smirked.

"Smart. But what if....they're waterproof?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"They weren't. Cuz if they were, I wouldn't have seen a spark."

"Oh goodness. Why did you do that? What if a fire broke out or something?"

"It wouldn't have because the water was all over and around it." She explained calmly.

"Fine. But be careful next time."

"Seriously? Who are you telling?"

"Yeah right."

"I'll leave now." She said opening the door while ruffling her hair.

"Act as if you're straitening your suit." She whispered.

Namjoon understood what she meant and did as she said.

For the dum-dums who didn't understand, Namjoon and Mae wanted the staff to think that they've just made out as to convince them further that they're a couple.

A staff cleaning lady just passed his room as he straightened his suit. She stole a look and walked ahead.

"Well, she looked convinced." Namjoon shrugged to himself.

"And I'm definitely not telling this to Jin. He'll feel sad." He thought as he pursed his lips.

"And also because of the fact that it'll be the end of me."