2017:A Start

It's the year 2017 now. BTS had released their albums BTS the Best of BTS -Korea Edition-,
The Best of Bōdan Shōnendan: Japan Edition, and You Never Walk Alone.

It was the month of March and Jungkook had already graduated.(Later, I'll make a seperate chapter about JK's graduation)

They group had already shifted to the new dorm.

Today was the day when Grace's family was coming to stay with them. Everyone was running around the house fixing, cleaning and putting stuff in its place.

The guest room which Jungkook was going to get was made into a room for her parents. They had a study room which didn't have any furniture so it was as good another room. That would be her brother's.

She called everyone in the living room and said,
"Guys, don't forget. My parents CAN'T know that I'm dating Jimin-ah. Don't do anything that'll give them the slightest idea that we are together. Is that understood?"

"Yeah fine. But I'm still interested you know, in knowing why." Tae said.

"I really can't tell you the reason at the moment sweetie."

"Ok fine." he whined as everyone was leaving the room to continue their work.

Finally only her and Jimin were left in the room. Jimin was standing there pout-faced, lost in his sad thoughts again.

She turned to him, put one hand on his shoulder and around his neck, and with the other hand lifted his chin up.

"Jiminie, babe, it's NOT you, it's my family." she said with warm expression on her face.

"Fine."

She kissed his cheek and left to continue her work.

~Time Skip~

By the way, these were everyone's outfits.

Namjoon

Jin