The Welcoming Pt.2

Recap

"Actually, I'm also hungry from all the dancing. Let's go out. Maybe I make something quickly."
said Saakshi opening the door.

As she went outside, she was welcomed by her oppas with a beautiful arrangement.

The dinner table was set.
The house was decorated.
Her oppas were all right there in the living room waiting to welcome her.

(I'm sorry this is the only old hyung line photo I could find quickly)

"Hey, we prepared this for you!

Saakshi and the maknaes were touched.
"I have no words...."(Saakshi)
"And I'm speechless"(Tae)
"You made this for us?"(Jimin)
"This is so beautiful!"(excited JK)

"Hello Saakshi, hey kiddos, we are really sorry about how we behaved today. Will you forgive us?"
Jin asked with same expression he has in the photo above.

"But what is there to forgive oppa?" said a smiling Saakshi still amazed by her surroundings.

"Well our behaviour to--" Namjoon started but was cut off by Saakshi.

"Your behaviour today was the best! Just look at what awesome things you guys have done! Now stop talking and let's eat! I the smell itself is delicious!"

"Yeah, we made Paarthaa." Yoongi replied, proud of himself and his hyung.

She chuckled at his pronounciation.

"What? Did I say it wrong?"
(mumbles) "I knew it."

But Saakshi heard it and said "Oh don't worry, it's just a little bit off. Repeat after me, Pa, Raa, Thaa. Paraathaa."

Yoongi and Jin repeated and got it right the very first time.
Today they were really proud of themselves.

"You guys are good!" Jk praised.

~Time skip~
After the dinner, they were sitting on the couch and discussing random stuff.

Suddenly Hobi thought of something really important.

"Guys, have any of you thought about where Saakshi's gonna sleep?"

This caught everyone's attention.
Everybody stopped talking and fell into deep thought.

"Well, Jin and I are already roommates." Yoongi cleared.

"Yeah, and Hobi and Jimin also share a room. So they are also out of question." Namjoon said.

"The only ones left are Tae, Joonie, or Jungkook." Yoongi said.

Namjoon was about to clear it that he and Tae were already roommates when everyone except JK, Jimin and Saakshi gave him a death stare. From the ones who didn't, only JK saw them.