A New Beginning

~Damn long time skip~

It's been 3 years since Saakshi was living with the girls and handling her job and training together.

Everything was going very well.
Today Saakshi had a meeting with Bang PD-nim again.
But this time Saakshi knew what it was for, or at least, she thought so. She thought today was the day when she had to make choice. A choice between an idol's life and a designer's.

She arrived at the building and enquired to the receptionist, who was a good friend of hers now, if PD-nim was ready for their meeting.
Lee Chang nodded, and Saakshi went straight to the Director's office and knocked before coming in.

"Hello Saakshi, how are you?" said a smiling face merrily.

"I'm good Sir, how about you?"
She said with warm smile.

"Oh I'm doing good as well. Have seat please."

By now Saakshi was really close with the Director. She was almost like his daughter now.

"Now Saakshi, I think you know why you are here but let me ask anyway. What have you decided, idol or designer?"

She thought for a while and answered,"Actually Sir, I had something a little different in mind..."

"I'm listening.."

"I was thinking if I could become and idol and design clothes side-by-side as well.
My main focus will be the profession of an idol of course, but I don't want to completely stop designing clothes as well.
Maybe I can design just my own clothes as well...."

"Hmm.." he replied, thinking deeply.

"It can work."

"For real...?"she said with a spark in her eyes.

"Yes."

Saakshi was screaming internally.

"Now, I've more news for you. See, you have veen living with girls for around 3 years now, am I right?"

"Yes"

"This might hurt but I'm going to have you move now."

"I'm sorry I don't quite understand you Sir..."

"Well the thing is that you are currently living with only two girls in the dorm (as the others dropped out), that is Min-Sun and Han Youra. The news is that Min-Sun is dropping out of the program and Han Youra is being shifted to JYP Entertainment."

Hearing this was as good as a shock to Saakshi and it broke her heart. But she knew she couldn't say anything.

"Uhuh"
she replied trying not to cry.

"The company wouldn't be able to afford a whole house just for two people. So we have decided to move you to new dorm."

"Alright" she said expecting him to say something more.

"I suppose you know the Bangtan Boys?"

"Yes, I do. I've been their stylist for 6 months now."