The Discovery

Note: All the rap names and raps mentioned here are fictional.

They reached home and he almost dragged her upstairs but stopped when he realised he was kinda hurting her.
They reached home he took her straight to where Yoongi was sleeping.

Joon shook Yoongi really hard and woke him up.

Saakshi was very scared right now. Namjoon had woken up Yoongi. That too in THIS way. She knew they were headed for hell. She also couldn't understand the reason for his behaviour. What was so important that Namjoon had to wake Yoongi up like this?

Namjoon asked Saakshi to leave the room and so she did and went to her own room and gathered the maknaes and told them everything.

Yoongi opened his eyes....
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NAMJOON?!!!"

"Hyung, I'm sorry..." Namjoon said with guilty puppy face.

"Namjoon, there better be a good reason for waking me up like this

If you don't...."

"I understand hyung. I woke you up because I wanted to tell you how well Saakshi rapped."

"What are you talking about Namjoon....?"

"Hyung please don't get mad, please let me explain

"Hyung please don't get mad, please let me explain..."

Yoongi had a face where he was pissed off but was listening.

Joon understood the signal and started, "See hyung, today we went to karaoke room. There I was very surprised by Saakshi's rapping skills."

"Namjoon, no offense but what did she rap, Haneul?" Yoongi asked sarcastically.

Haneul, meaning sky, is a rap known for its slow pace, almost close to a song.

Now Namjoon made a straight face and just said, "No, she rapped Miahnae."

Miahnae, meaning sorry, is rap which is still counted as the fastest raps. In 2014, the time that is going on right now in the story, the rap was the fastest rap ever in South Korea.

"Yeah, nice joke."

"I'm not joking, the karaoke room owners said they would video(and audio)record anyone who even attempts Miahnae. So I got the CD from them after Saakshi tried it out. Here, you can watch it if you want."
Namjoon said, extending the CD towards Yoongi.

"She did goddamn well, which is why I thought waking you was worth it."

"Keep it there" Yoongi replied with a calm tone, trying not be surprised as hell.
This is Yoongi internally.

Namjoon kept CD and left without saying anything

He was hurt more than angry because of the way Yoongi underestimated Saakshi.

He decided to take his mind off of it and started listening to some instrumental music.

Meanwhile in Saakshi's and Tae's room.

Saakshi rushed to the room and when she was at the door, she saw Tae was already in the room.
"Oh, Tae, good you're here. Any chance you know where Jimin and Jungkook are as well?"

Tae looked up from what he was doing and said, " Yeah, both of them are with Hobi hyung. They're dancing in his room."

"Ok, I'll be back in two minutes, don't go anywhere, ok?" Saakshi told him, rushing to Jimin and Hobi's room.

She almost burst open the door and made Hobi freak out a little.
"Sorry oppa, may take them for sometime? I need them for something." Saakshi said pointing at the other two boys.

"Sure sweetie, just don't burst in like that again." Hobi said smiling, still recovering from the sudden burst.

"I won't, sorry again. Guys come on!", she said, grabbing the boys and almost dragging them to her room.

Tae was surprised and confused by the way his friends were brought in.

She closed the door and told the guys everything from her start of the day(not every single thing she spoke with Joon, just gave general idea) to Joon waking Yoongi up.

"OH. MY. GOD" Tae said, amazed and shocked.

"What is it Tae? I already know how big of a deal it is to wake Yoongi up, ok." Saakshi was even more confused by Tae's reaction.

"It isn't that noona"

"Oh shut up Jungkook, I told you not call me that, I have younger brother to call me elder sister.
And what do you mean by 'it is not that'?" Saakshi said, now getting a little annoyed.

"Saakshi,"

"Oh good, Jimin, you tell me"she said turning to him.

Jimin continued, "All of us are surprised that you rapped Miahnae."

"Please for godsake speak clearly"

"You really don't know what you huh?" Tae said.

Saakshi was annoyed now and it was now clearly showing on her face.

Jimin took the que and said,  "Mianhae is the fastest rap ever made in Korea. And you rapped it with hardly any difficulty. Rapmon hyung had to wake Yoongi hyung up to tell him that. It was worth it."

"What?!!"

"Jimin, did I hear you right?"

"Yes you heard him right. Very much so." Tae said confirming what his friend just said.

"The only concern is that how will Rapmon hyung show him your skill" JK said, worried.

"Yaaah, you pabo, didn't she tell us he got the CD" Tae said, clearing his doubts.

"Ooooh yeah right"

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

JK opened it and saw Yoongi standing there.

Yoongi said with poker and left,
"Saakshi, in my room, right now."