The First Daesang

This was in 2016.
Grace and Jimin had grown quite close. By now she was so cool and close with the guys that she could comment things like,
"I'm planning to kill ARMYs by giving you this outfit" or "Daaaamn! Oppa, you look hot. I bet you'll get at least 15 proposals today."
She called the guys hot, sexy or stunning and the boys didn't mind as they knew she didn't mean it in a way a girlfriend would say. She said it as a compliment from a stylist and not flirty compliment.
Except for Jimin of course.

Everybody was crying except Suga and Grace. They couldn't believe their ears. Was it really them? How long had they waited for this to happen.

~A few hours ago~

The group had released their new albums The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever, Youth, and Wings.

It was the 19th of November today. They were going to attend the MMA this year. They were nominated for Album of the Year.

All of them were excited but somewhere in everyone's mind, there was a thought.

'There is a very big possibility that we won't win....'

These were the guys' outfits for the function.(I took this from the actual MMA photoshoot.)

This was Grace's

This was Grace's.

Before the announcement of awards, the performances, in the green room, after the red carpet

"Ok, guys are you all ready?" Grace shouted loud enough for everyone in the room, in the middle of the chaos, to hear her.

Grace had become ready before everybody as she knew she would be running around the place fixing the guys' outfits, makeup and hair.

"Umm, Saakshi-ah, I don't think red suits me..." Yoongi said, with doubt in his voice.

"Hey, you sure this neck thing wouldn't look odd?" Namjoon said loosening the "thing" around his neck.

"Noona, you gave Tae full black clothes and not me!" Jungkook complained.