Lin Xian: "...get off."

    Sun Manhua was really frightened, she was about to cry: "Nini! What are you irritated by?" A house of 20 million, you just buy it, how exciting is it?

    Lin Fei and Lin Feng also opened their mouths in surprise, Lin Xian shook their heads helplessly, and then turned to Bei Xiaowei and said: "Let’s take a look at the house first! After reading it, I will decide whether to place an order."

    Bei Xiaowei was surprised, today On the first day of work, you can open a big order of 20 million, which is no ordinary person! She is simply a genius in the sales world!

    Thinking about this, I became more active immediately, asked the manager for the key, and then took the client straight to the side of the community.

    As soon as she left, several seniors gathered together and laughed at her: "The one who has just arrived is just here. It's not good to see people's eyes!"

    "Yes! I can see it when the three people come, Ken It was here for fun.” There

    are too many internet celebrities now, some like to show off the poor, and some like to show off the rich. But how can there be so many rich people, they often have internet celebrities checking in here.

    Therefore, slowly, they also exercised a pair of fiery eyes.

    In their opinion, Lin Xian's family really doesn't seem to be someone who can put out a lot of money as a down payment at once.

    To be honest, the bosses of big companies are definitely the ones who can take out the money at will. Such people can often tell the difference from their temperament.

    Lin Xian's family, not to mention the name of the native farmer who came up in the village, just quarreled with a factory manager in the town, and they seemed to be relatives.

    The director looked at all morning, and only looked at houses less than 5 million yuan. Therefore, they naturally feel that the standards of Lin Xian's family are probably even lower.

    Time slowly came to noon, the guests slowly reduced and left one after another. Because it was time for lunch, a few seniors prepared and were about to leave.

    As a result, as soon as she took the thermos cup, she saw Bei Xiaowei returning with Lin Xian's family excitedly.

    "Go here, I'll get the contract now."

    Several seniors stood on the side watching the situation, suddenly startled.

    Is this... signed?

    Because of this speculation, all the salespeople sitting on the side were shocked, and after a while they stood up with red eyes.

    The set they looked at just now, the total price will be at least 19 million.

    This newcomer went to work on the first day, and he had nearly 60,000 achievements.

    Why not make people jealous?

    Bei Xiaowei smiled and led Lin Xian to the reception room, and soon got the contract. The seniors watched Bei Xiaowei sign the contract, and watched Bei Xiaowei take the guests to pay the full amount.

    Then, watching Bei Xiaowei send the guests out.

    The expressions on their faces directly synchronized with those of the three family members behind Lin Xian.

    o_o ....

    ***

    Lin Xian took three family members who were still in shock out of the sales department, and then confessed to her younger brother: "Xiaofeng, the design company, and material selection, etc. I entrusted to the one just now small sales. when that happens, you have nothing to look supervisor. after this house is your own living, quality of the house is good or bad, or are you looking at ease. "

    Lin Feng is still in shock, hearing this, just dull place nod.

    At this moment, the Lin family suddenly realized a problem. Their daughter has really become very rich, and it can even be said to be quite rich.

    Sun Manhua's whole person is dreamy. As soon as he reached the side of the road, he found another limousine waiting at the door, wearing a suit and white gloves. Later, the youngest son checked and said that it was this kind of driver, but instead of calling him a driver, he called an officer.

    Sun Manhua, who heard this word for the first time, didn't understand this. She only knew that the steward was very expensive. He opened a car door to help and might have to be deducted 20 service fees.

    But thinking about the wealth of my daughter now, it seems that it’s okay to sit occasionally? After all, when she paid for the house just now, she really took a card and paid the money casually.

    Thinking of this, Sun Manhua got into the car obediently.

    After driving out for a while, she turned around and asked Lin Xian, "You said you made money in stocks?"

    Lin Xian: "Yeah."

    Sun Manhua: "So...you can buy a house if you make money?"

    Lin Xian did not hide it. , Said: "Well, I can buy a lot of sets."

    Sun Manhua covered her heart, looking dizzy again.

    Lin Xian glanced at her, and then said lightly: "You have liver cancer, not a heart disease."

    Sun Manhua is wronged! "...What's the difference between this and my heart disease?"

    Lin Xianle started looking at her with one hand on her chin, and then said, "Probably the difference between happiness and unhappiness! I have heard the term sweet burden." Is it?"

    Sun Manhua: "..."