Uncle Lin When he was said to retreat, he smiled and replied: "...he, hehe, let me look at it again."

    Lin Xian nodded: "Uncle can think this way, naturally it is the best. High income and high risk have always been proportional. Relationship.” The

    two chatted casually. Lin Xian turned around and took the family and Bei Xiaowei to see the new room type, while Uncle Lin turned to Aunt Lin and said, “She’s bragging. Even if it’s stock trading, it’s impossible to make so much money all at once. Come here to buy a house? There’s no down payment of several million here, can you get it?”

    Aunt Lin nodded and said, “Maybe she’s thirsty. , Come in to ask for a glass of water to drink.” As they

    said, the two smiled, and then proceeded to inspect the room with the salesperson triumphantly.

    ***

    Bei Xiaowei took Lin Xian to see another four-bedroom and one-living room. The house here is large, with one room measuring 5 to 60 square meters.

    Lin Fei broke his fingers and calculated: "If a room has 60 square meters, it will cost 1.5 million."

    Bei Xiaowei smiled and said: "The bay window is a gift, in fact, it will be a few square meters."

    Sun Manhua: "That said, I have earned tens of thousands."

    Bei Xiaowei continued to smile: "It is indeed said that when buying a house now, which one is not worth an inch of land? It is a good thing

    to be able to pay a few square meters ." Sun Manhua nodded, in fact, he had already begun to figure out how to refuse for a while. This is sold.

    Lin Xian glanced at it and found that the house is indeed big, with four large rooms, and the kitchen is open, facing the living room.

    Outside the floor-to-ceiling glass door of the living room is the huge sky garden balcony, which is staggered with other floors. In order to ensure that every balcony can be illuminated by the sun, there is a flower pond surrounded by white wooden fences on the side of the balcony. A hundred flowers bloom in it, and various trees are planted irregularly to add visual effects.

    Even if it's just a model, Lin Xian likes this balcony very much.

    Therefore, she smiled back: "It's really good, I like this model."

    Bei Xiaowei was delighted, took a peek at Lin Xian, and then carefully asked: "Do you want to place an order?"

    Sun Manhua stared in surprise. Looking at Bei Xiaowei, the order is 20 million. Is that what happened?

    She couldn't help but say: "For such a big deal, you said you should place an order?"

    Bei Xiaowei bowed her head and apologized, but she should be more cautious about the 20 million order.

    As a result, Lin Xian nodded: "Next!"

    Sun Manhua looked back at Lin Xian...

    "Are you crazy? How much does this set cost?"

    Lin Xian could figure it out at a glance, and said, "About 20 million, right? "

    Sun Manhua took a breath and almost passed by again.

    Lin Xian was shocked: "Mom, can you be strong?"

    4637: "Quickly, put your wife on a ventilator. I can give you one with 0.1 points here, do you want it?"