Yanna too, her head held low as she bounced her leg out of bad nerves.

He assumed they must've felt his presence, because a few of them looked up but the first to hop of their seat and speak to him was Mrs.Kim.

Hoseok couldn't even get a word out before she was pulling him in for a tight hug, and naturally he wrapped his arms around her as well and placed his head on her shoulder.

He needed the comfort. He needed to be held and told that everything would be alright, otherwise he would lose his head.

"Please tell me she's okay." Hoseok's voice broke as he whispered the words to Mrs.Kim. He didn't want to cry but he couldn't help it.

"She will be. But that doesn't take away from the fact that she's hurt." Mrs.Kim sniffled, pulling away from him.

She brought her hands up to wipe his eyes. Hoseok clenched his jaw as he looked behind her at the others.

Everybody looked so tired but they were all here to make sure Trinity was alright. Hoseok was pissed at himself that he wasn't the first to be here. If only he wasn't such a dumbass boyfriend, he would've probably been the first called on that emergency list and would've been here.

But thankfully, the others came.

"She's in room 412. They may or may not let you in at this time." Mrs.Kim said.

Hoseok nodded, getting ready to turn and go to her room. But Mrs.Kim pulled him back.

"It's alright, okay?" She said to him. It was hard to look her in the eyes.

She looked so much like trinity. She was so comforting and calm. She was a natural healer just like her daughter. Everything about her reminded him of trinity.

"Okay." Hoseok said. Mrs.Kim have him one last look before letting his arm go and walking back towards her seat.

Hoseok turned and left the waiting room, going down the hall towards Trinity's room. 412.

He seen the door was opened slightly. Just as he laid his hand on the knob, a doctor approached.

"Excuse me, are you here to see Trinity Kim?" The doctor asked, trying to make sure hoseok was actually her visitor - he assumed.

"Yes sir." Hoseok said.

"She's sleeping at the moment. Yes we are allowing visitors since she has just recently been assigned to a room, but first I must speak with you outside if that's alright."

Hoseok sighed, cursing under his breath as he removed his hand from the knob. He was so close to her but yet so far away. It seemed like distraction after distraction just kept trying to keep him away from her, and he didn't like that.

"First off, I'm Doctor O'quinn."

"Hoseok." Hoseok introduced himself, giving the doctor a simple head nod before leaning against the wall.

"And you relate to Miss Kim, how?" The doctor questioned.

"I'm her boyfriend." Hoseok said. The doctor hummed before looking down at his clip board.