Ch. 4

3RD PERSON

Michelle hummed softly as she walked to damn near every corner of the nursery while rocking Uriah to sleep.

He had just eaten and had just been changed. He was fresh and ready for a nap. She had him in a simple white onesie, socks and little hat on his head. She knew he probably wouldn't sleep for that long anyways.

"I can't believe you're one month already." She sighed. Uri had made a month old yesterday. It was the fourth of April and in just another month and two weeks, Michelle would be graduating highschool.

Michelle's birthday was also just a month and some days away.

She knew what she wanted to do afterwards. She wanted to go to school for hair and get her license to work in a shop.

Already, her cousin (the only cousin from her mom's side that Michelle really fucked with) wanted Michelle to help run the shop.

Day by day her cousin's business was growing and with Michelle in there doing the excellent work she did for both women and men - people just kept on coming.

She knew that since Uriah was here Jimin wouldn't have a problem with her working for more hours. Of course he would still want her gone for a certain time to ensure she wasn't overworking herself and could still help him take care of their baby, but he was way more lenient now.

"Sweet dreams, bug." She mumbled as she laid his little body in the crib. She didn't lay him on pillows yet because she read about the risk of it.

Once he got a bit older she would feel more comfortable laying him on pillows. But for now it was a total no.

Michelle then grabbed the baby monitor before walking out of the nursery. She rubbed her temples as she rounded the corner to head towards the garage door.

She needed to do something to her hair. She wanted another wig or something. She was sick of braids and locs.

As she opened the door to step outside, she could hear music playing from the radio. She laughed once she noticed what was playing and hearing Jimin singing along to it.

"Baby I didn't know you listened to summer walker." She said as she approached Jimin who was washing Michelle's car.

"Huh?" Jimin asked over the music since he couldn't hear her.

Michelle leaned down to turn down the radio before coming up behind him.

"I saiddd," she sang, wrapping his arm around him as he let the sponge stay on the hood of the car. "I didn't know you listened to summer walker." She finished.

Jimin kissed his teeth. "Of course I do. Who do you think I listen to when I'm mad at you?" He said.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Gospel." She said. Jimin laughed and turned around so that she was up against his chest rather than his back. He kissed her forehead before holding her close.

"Where's my baby?" He asked, referring to nobody other than Uriah. Michelle waved the baby monitor.

"I just put him down for a nap after feedin' him and changin' his diaper." Michelle sighed. "Your son sure can eat." She said.