Ch. 13

3RD PERSON

"Hoseok you bastard! I have a drivers test in a few hours." Trinity complained as she stood against the bed, holding on to the headboard as her legs literally shook.

Even thought it had been hours after their love making from last night, she still felt the aftershock of it all and it wasn't as fun as it would've been had she not had so much to do today.

Hoseok shrugged, sparking his blunt and leaning against the headboard. After last night he was too tapped out to get a smoke in before bed so he was choosing to do it all. He loved smoking in the morning. It was always the perfect time to get high, in Hoseok's opinion.

"If you get ready fast enough I can get you to your parents and you can go take care of your business, baby. I'm not holding you back." He said nonchalantly.

Trinity smacked her lips. "Hoseok im not playin'. Run me a bath, please?" She said.

She didn't even have to ask twice because hoseok was already up to run her a bath. On the way to the bathroom, he laid a slap to her bottom causing Trinity to hiss in pain.

How was she going to get through today when she was suffering so damn much?

"I'm sorry. Next time I'll be gentle." Hoseok teased from the bathroom, holding the blunt between his fingers as he ran the bath.

"Yeah right." Trinity laughed. She knew he was a lie and it was evident in his tone.

"I have to pick up my dress, take my drivers test and all. Prom is tomorrow night..." she said, nibbling on her lip.

She looked towards the bathroom just in time to see hoseok exiting the bathroom. "Do you have your outfit?" She asked.

"For what?" Hoseok asked, taking a hit from the blunt before going to scoop her up from the bed.

"For prom. You said you'd go with me." Trinity said, wrapping her arms around his neck as he held her bridal style and carried her to the bathroom.

"I did?" He asked.

"Hobi." Trinity said, sounding disappointed. Hoseok smiled.

"I'm just kidding witchu', princess. I remember what I said and yes I have my outfit. I'm not wearing a suit. I'm coming as I am and you'll enjoy it." He said.

"I would." Trinity said honestly. She wasn't looking for Hoseok to come in a damn suit with dress shoes. She wanted him to come as he was.

She wanted him to wear his usual all black with his sneakers and chains, expensive watch and all. Well everything except his gun and weed.

If it were still cold out she would've enjoyed him wearing his trench coat and such. She just wanted him there with her, dancing with her even if he only had enough time to stay for just one dance.

Being with him in a single moment of public intimacy was enough. And Trinity couldn't wait to experience it.

"And then you graduate next week." Hoseok said proudly as Trinity sat in the tub. The bubbles surround her, the warm water soothes her muscles.

"And after that you're going off to performance arts school..." he dragged out, his mind racing. He suddenly laughed.

"Time really does fly. Fuck." He said. Trinity watched him as he got in his feelings about the entire thing. Honestly, the more she thought about it the more she realized that time really did fly by.