Ch. 81

A/n: ignore the fact that that's a screenshot from twt lmaoo

_________

TRINITY

Trinity stood in the kitchen holding her phone in her hand as she typed away. She was currently looking for a song to play while she fixed she and hoseok some breakfast. It was their last day in Hawaii and they had a fun day planned before they flew back home tonight.

"Oouuu this the one." Trinity exclaimed, pressing okay on the song and placing it on the counter. Her phone was connected to the speaker so it would play louder.

Hoseok shook his head, Trinity knew he heard the familiar melody and already knew where this would be going.

Trinity snapped her fingers and came around the counter. A smile on her face as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his body.

"I know you usually don't hear me talk like this, but I gotta little game that I want to play." She said in his ear. Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully and picked up his phone as she started to sing in his ear.

"When I think about you, I think about giving myself to you. Cus' you know I want you babe!" She sang.

Tamia's "can't get enough" played loudly. Hoseok could act like he didn't like her singing all day long but he knew damn well he did.

"Baby the tour starts in a few hours and you ain't even start breakfast yet." Hoseok said.

"What? You don't want me to sing to you or something?" Trinity pouted, stepping away from him and going to start on breakfast.

"You sound like a dying squirrel but I can listen to you sing all day. But after I get something in my stomach. I'm hungry as all hell." He kissed his teeth.

"I guess I can feed you today." Trinity joked, laughing afterwards. Hoseok raised a brow.

"You guess?"

"Mhm."

"Girl you gon feed me because you don't wanna see your man starve. Act like you know." He said.

Trinity didn't respond because she knew he was telling the truth. She pulled out all she would need to make them breakfast and afterwards thought of a new topic of conversation.

She knew that they would be going on a small tour. They would be riding around with a bunch of other tourist and passengers which would be fun. Trinity could take pictures of the scenery. It would be nice.

"I was thinking we could stop at a few more stores and pick up some souvenirs to bring back for our friends and shit. That'll be nice. Something you'd be into." Hoseok says.

Trinity nodded. It was the new year and they didn't see their loved ones for that but they did speak over the phone. Once trinity got back she planned on partying a bit to bring in the new year.

Being on this trip she realized a lot about herself.

She needed to live more. Being with hoseok, she was living. He was dangerous. That was a risk in itself. But she loved him and accepted him. She was comfortable. It was time to step out of that comfort zone. Get into her element.