Ch. 64

3RD PERSON

Flashback

The lights were bright and almost blinding. The minute trinity opened her eyes, she closed them back due to the invasion of the light.

All around her, people seemed to move. It was constant chatter and talking and a panic that she couldn't bear.

After awhile, things calmed down. And there was a gentle touch laid upon her shoulder.

"Trinity? Are you awake?"

Slowly, her eyes opened again. It was no longer bright, now the light was something she could handle. The girl could barely turn her head because of a shocking pain. And she didn't know where the hell she was or how she had got there.

"I- where am I?" She croaks, trying to sit up but the people in scrubs didn't allow her to.

"Please relax. We will tell you everything you need to know in just a minute." The kind nurse says.

Trinity didn't react or respond. She knew there were a few pairs of eyes on her. She didn't know why so many people were required to watch after her.

It had registered that she was in a hospital. But she didn't know why. It was as if her mind had went completely blank when it came to any event which occurred but a few hours ago.

"W-why am in the hospital? Where's hoseok?" She asked, panicking but calling out for hoseok first.

She felt safe with hoseok. In any situation she would call out to him first.

"Where is he?" She cried, ignoring the pain in her neck as she looked around frantically. She felt dizzy and almost as if something heavy was sitting on her chest. But she was still looking for him.

"Ms.Kim please." The nurse says desperately, trying to get trinity to calm down.

"Her blood pressure is rising!" The nurse yells.

Tears rolled down Trinity's face as she begged for somebody. Anybody. She needed to see a family member or hoseok just to tell herself that she was safe.

"Get the doctor!" The nurse called out.

A few moments later, a doctor walked in and calmed her down. She relaxed and they gave her some water. Trinity felt sleepy the minute she calmed down, but they needed her up to update her on her situation and explain to her just why she was here.

The doctor informed her that his name was Dr. O'Quinn. He was a tall man with a calm aura to get her to settle down.

He told all of the nurses to leave out, giving them some privacy. He sat next to the hospital bed as trinity sipped from the cup of water and sniffled on occasion as she waited for him to speak.

"Alright." He sighed, looking down at his clipboard. "I just want to ask you a few questions. Is that okay?"

Trinity only nodded. She knew that they would ask her questions regardless.