Ch. 23

3RD PERSON

"What the fuck is this?" Hoseok asked, his palms pressed flat against the desks surface as he watched the footage Sik was showing him.

"This is a fucking thief." Sik said, blowing out cigar smoke as he circled around the desk. He was angry despite not showing it. Hoseok's anger was completely visible and he didn't even try hiding it.

"My men were checking the vaults and over 40,000 dollars is missing. Yes, he's covered by a face mask but it's still important we try to figure out who this is. It's serious and he could always be a mole and involved with Hanseo."

Hoseok shook his head in disbelief. He knew Hanseo was desperate for money, hence why when he was locked up he didn't miss a chance to call hoseok for money.

But stealing from Sik was just writing a death wish. And already hoseok was pissing with the man's antics and his foolery.

This was just all the more reason to kill him and never look back.

"He's skipping around town. It's never been this hard for us to find someone." Hoseok mumbled, standing up from the desk.

"Yeah, he's good." Sik said. "Too fucking good. And to know that he has a bunch of master scammers on his side just makes shit all the more worse."

"But we have the brains, the weapons, the money... it's about time we start acting like we do." Sik said. Hoseok nodded in agreement.

Maybe they were being a bit lazy with this. Or maybe Hanseo was actually skipping around them and finding loopholes to escape them all while staying in contact at the same time.

Hoseok had lost track of where they were because he had been dealing with the Kendrick's lately. They were on to something with the disappearance of Ethan, and Rico was handling that well with the occasional feedback from hoseok.

Still though, it was something to worry about.

"What about Jeffery? He said in exchange as apart of the contract he'd help out. We don't need anymore protection but we do need him to step in with giving us spots to put our men on watch." Hoseok said, following Sik out of the back room of the warehouse.

It smelled heavily of drugs and sweat. There were half naked women walking around. This was one of Sik's "lazy" spots as he liked to call it. The only thing happening here was dope being cooked up and he kept a vault hidden but not with very much money in it.

The same vault the thief had stolen from. It wasn't the money Sik cared about. It was the false loyalty of the thief that he didn't agree with. How easily it was for someone working under him to turn on him.

"I don't want to contact Jeffery because he's a fucking begger. I'm still hung up about that shit he pulled at the strip club with those crocodile tears and those stripper broads." Sik coughed, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked. The cough was heavy and obviously took a lot out of Sik.

"I'm fine." The man said, his voice raspy. Hoseok decided he wouldn't be a pest and instead take the older's word for it.

On their way towards the exit of the warehouse, Hoseok's phone chimed with a message.

He pulled out the smart phone and opened the message which was from nobody else other than Trinity.