Ch. 77

3RD PERSON

The first day went well.

After resting up at the Vila, Trinity and Hoseok went out to explore. They found a decent place to park and afterwards walked around a bit. Trinity took plenty of Polaroid pictures in front of the palm trees, some buildings and on the streets.

At one point in time she even got a random passer by to take a picture of she and Hoseok. Her kissing hoseok on the cheek as he stood smiling. It was precious.

Later on that night they went to a dinner. It was fun and afterwards they managed to catch a small show where the dancers gathered and entertained tourist. Doing their traditional hula dancing, trinity found herself lost in their movements as she took pictures.

But that was just their first day. They had six more days to go and there were other things they could do around the vila and outside of it.

"That was fun." Trinity sighed, taking off her flip flops and placing them on side of the bed.

"You enjoyed yourself, mama?" Hoseok asked her.

"I did. I think for tomorrow we should go on the beach." Trinity said.

"Whatever you want." Hoseok responded.

It seemed as if trinity was enjoying this trip a lot. Which was good. Of course, he wanted her to have fun and enjoy this trip.

But he found himself being envious of her ability to enjoy something. Meanwhile he couldn't enjoy things half as much because of the mess he left back home.

The sky was now dark outside. They were full and now they only needed to shower and get in bed. Resting up for tomorrow.

"I'm gonna go call my parents. Wanna talk to them?" Trinity asked, picking up her phone and going over to hoseok.

"I was just about to go sit on the patio and have a smoke." He responded.

"Oh...well I'll just tell them you said hi. Okay?" She asked, kissing his cheek.

"Okay." Hoseok said. Trinity walked away and left the room. Hoseok sighed and ran his hand down his face.

He turned out of the room and walked the distance to the patio. He slid open the doors to the back where the pool was located and stepped out. There were a number of long chairs and umbrellas out to block them from the sun as they sat outside.

Along with that came a pretty assortment of blunts laid out on a table next to one of the pool chairs.

Hoseok settled back into the white chair. Propping his legs up before him and crossing his feet at the ankles.

He reached over and picked up a blunt, sparking it with one of the provided lighters before bringing it up to his lips. The first pull was very very stress relieving.

He stared at the sky and got lost in his thoughts for a few minutes until trinity stepped outside.

"I didn't think you would run off right then." Trinity laughed, looking at him from the sliding doors.

Hoseok smirked. "Of course I did. I don't waste no time."

Trinity came over to him. There wasn't much space on the chair for her to sit beside him. But she made it work but laying a little on the side and throwing one of her legs over his.