Ch. 74

3RD PERSON

A few days roll by. A few days of Hoseok just thinking, trying not to let his frustrations show as he went along with Christmas shopping and other holiday festivities with trinity.

Now, it was Christmas Eve. And currently they were on the road heading towards Trinity's parents. They would be staying the night over there so that in the morning they would already be there to open presents.

This year, things were being done a bit differently. In a week they were able to plan things out and it was going accordingly.

Michelle, Jimin, Namjoon and Suga would all bring their gifts to the Kim's house and sit them under the tree. All gifts would be opened there. Even Raven's and Mila's. It would be nice and way better than last year's Christmas.

Granted it was when trinity and hoseok got back together but he was fresh from Cuba so they didn't spend Christmas Eve together. But now they would.

"Lastttt Christmas, I have you my heart! But the very next day, you gave it away!" Trinity sang at the top of her lungs, holding her fist up to her mouth as if it was a microphone.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and hoped off the interstate around fifteen minutes away from the Kim's. The entire ride she had been singing and he and Oreo were tired of hearing it.

"This yearrr, to save me from tears! I'll give it to someone special!" Trinity pointed at hoseok as she turned down the radio.

"You heard that? Imma give myself to somebody special." She teased him, sticking her tongue out. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"Mhm, you do that." He mumbled. "I bet I shoot him dead."

"It's Christmas Eve. Be jolly." Trinity laughed, sitting back in her seat.

"I am jolly. I'm just tired from driving and hearing that damn song." He laughed.

"Mhm." Trinity hummed, looking back to check on oreo who was chewing on one of his chew toys.

"I hope everyone likes the gifts we got them. I'm really worried about Mila because I barley know her or what she likes so I just assumed." Trinity sighed.

"She's a kid. Kids like damn near anything." Hoseok said.

"I guess..." Trinity mumbled, looking out of the window. Hoseok looked over at her, slightly raising his eyebrow before turning to look back at the road.

Everytime a child was brought up in their conversations they both fell silent for long periods of time. They were still healing and so it was hard to mention children at times. But both hoseok and Trinity loved kids. And Trinity loved being under Uriah and she hoped to get to know Mila better.

For the rest of the ride, they were silent.

_______

Once they reached the house, they got settled in into Trinity's old bedroom. They placed their overnight bags inside and afterwards got their gifts for everyone else out of the car and placed them under the tree.

Now, they were sitting in the living room watching Christmas movies as trinity decorated the tree. The tree had been set up but Trinity wanted to rearrange somethings.