Ch. 6

3RD PERSON

It was Thursday.

Trinity had gotten out of school earlier and was now at work. Currently, she was going over stretches with the kids.

They all admired Trinity. She was kind and had the most calmest aura. She was patient with the children and they won literally every recital ever since she started helping out with choreography.

It was a mixture of contemporary, jazz, hip-hop etc. Trinity was best at contemporary which is the genre she helped most in. The others they still exceeded in, but they gained the most wins in contemporary.

"Miss Trin?" One of the children asked. It was a little boy. His name was Ryan.

"Yes, Ryan?" Trinity hummed, rolling her arms to stretch them.

"Uh-umm I have to leave early." He said, pulling at his ear as he looked up to her with his big doe eyes.

"Well that's fine, sweetie. At what time?" Trinity asked, bending down to be eye level.

"My big brother said four thirty." He mumbled, his words a little broken up. He was the most adorable five year old. He had curly brown hair and big hazel eyes. He loved hip hop and he was literally the sweetest.

"Oh well that's very soon, Ryan. Let me help you get ready." Trinity said. Ryan nodded and stood besides her.

"Okay kids!" Trinity yelled loud enough to get the children's attention.

"Finish up with your stretches and get in formation. I have to handle something for just a few minutes so sit tight until I come back, okay?" She said, looking at every face in the room.

"Okay!" Their little voices respond. Trinity gave a thumbs up before going to assist Ryan.

They grabbed his bag and water bottle before Trinity walked them to the front. She could see a guy standing at the desk, waiting for Ryan.

"Ry? Is that him?" Trinity asked, looking down at Ryan.

He looked over and his eyes immediately lit up. "Brother!" He shouted, running over to the guy with his arms opened.

The guy finally lived over. Trinity was shocked to see that it was Rhys. She couldn't believe she didn't notice him at first.

"Hey Ryan." He laughed, hugging the little human before ruffling his curls. Rhys looked over at Trinity.

"Trin? Girl I didn't even notice you!" He said. Trinity smiled and came over, reaching him Ryan's stuff.

"I didn't notice that was you either. All that hair." She teased.

"I wanna cut it. Maybe like...cut it super low and dye it? I'm ready for a change, you just don't know." He sighed. Trinity nodded.

"I know it. I'm gonna dye mines soon. You should hit up Mimi for your hair. She's literally the best and does an amazing job with mines every time." Trinity said.

"I didn't know mimi did hair? I will most certainly be messaging her later." Rhys said.

"How you been? You work here?"