trin pulls a prank pt.2

Since these past couple of chapters have been a handful, I decided to give y'all some comedic relief lol

Since these past couple of chapters have been a handful, I decided to give y'all some comedic relief lol. Trinity pulls another prank and hopefully hoseok don't fuck her up😭

Thank you @Jhopesunscreen for this idea <3

______

Trinity hummed to herself as she stood in front of the stove doing the finishing touches for dinner. She decided to make a shrimp pasta tonight, something easy and quick.

Hoseok had been getting high all evening and as always he was on her ass about what she was cooking.

"Baby I'm hungry."

"Baby what we gon' eat?"

"Baby feed me!!"

And of course, Trinity loved making sure he was well fed. He needed some more skin on his bones. But he was annoying when he got the munchies so she needed to fix him something quick and fast.

In the midst of her turning off the stove, hoseok came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her body. He wore only his pajama pants, socks and no shirt but of course that chain was on his neck.

He smelled heavily of weed but he was fresh from the shower and had been inside all evening so she knew he wasn't dirty or anything.

"Is the food almost done?" Hoseok asked, burying his face in her neck.

Trinity tilted her head to the side and placed her hands above his. "Yeah bubba. Just be patient." Trinity laughed.

"But you said that twenty minutes ago." Hoseok smacked his lips, playfully biting her neck.

"Okay but I mean it this time. Go sit, I'm about to fix our plates." Trinity said to him.

"Okay." Hoseok sighed, kissing her cheek before letting her go and leaving the kitchen.

Trinity turned her head as she watched him leave. She suddenly had the silly idea to toy with him. It wasn't often she played with hoseok when it came to his food because she knew that the man was just about as crazy over his food as he was about her. So she never went that far.

But tonight she was feeling silly and decided that there would be no harm in pranking his high ass. So that's what she would do.

Trinity grabbed a plate and rinsed it off before drying it with a paper towel. She then went over to the stove and fixed his "meal".

She placed only some of the pasta sauce and a piece of shrimp from the pasta on the plate before stepping away from the stove.

She snickered to herself as if it was the most funniest shit in the world as she walked into the living room.

Hoseok was flicking through the tv channels as she held the plate in front of him.

"Here you goooo." Trinity sang.

"Thank you ba-" hoseok stopped himself once he looked down and seen what was on the plate.

Trinity frowned. "What?" She asked, playing dumb.

Hoseok's mouth fell agape in complete surprise as he slowly tilted his head up to make eye contact. Mind you, he was gone. So his eyes were read and his movements were a bit slow.

"You fuckin' with me right?" He asked.

Trinity smacked her lips. "Boy what is you talking about? Take this plate cus' my hand starting to cramp."

"This can't be my plate." Hoseok said. "You must be feeding a cockroach or some shit because that ain't mine." Hoseok shook his head.

"What? This is yours. I worked very hard on it and you're being unappreciative." Trinity pouted.

Hoseok laughed. "Nah...this can't be." He said.

But Trinity wasn't laughing. It took everything in her to hold it in.

Hoseok smacked his lips. "Man get them damn prison scraps out my face." He said.

Trinity gasped, covering her mouth. "Hoseok!" She said.

"What? You know you wrong for that shit. You probably about to fix yourself a feast and you giving me struggle crumbs." He grumbled, standing up from the couch.

"You know what I'll go fix my own food. I can't stand you sometimes." He complained all the way to the kitchen.

Trinity covered her mouth as she laughed behind her hand.

"I pay the bills and eat you out happily anytime I can and this is the treatment I get in return? Fuckin' ridiculous!" Hoseok complained.

Trinity threw her head back in laughter. "Hobi I was just playing!" She called out to him.

"Silence!" He said in response.

For some reason, Trinity just knew he was laughing right along with her - both of them being just as silly as the other.

-
A/n: okay so this was just something cute for yalllll lol I double updated yesterday so I won't be updating today

Excuse any mistakes <3