Ch. 88

3RD PERSON

The kitchen smelled like it did every other morning. Of breakfast foods. Trinity decided that she wanted to make waffles. She had been craving sweets lately. Waffles, ice cream, candies and so on so forth.

She was making waffles, a fruit bowl, eggs, grits and bacon. She knew Hoseok would for sure help her eat it. And she especially made the fruit bowl since Uriah was still there.

"Mmm" the baby hummed, his chubby cheeks puffed up since hoseok was currently feeding him some grits.

Hoseok chuckled, pushing the baby up on his lap. "Mmm." He mocks Uriah. "It's good, lil man?" Hoseok asked.

Uriah opened his mouth signaling that he wanted more. "I take that as a yes." Hoseok laughed.

Trinity was walking over just in time to catch the cute interaction. Since she had slept throughout the night besides that one moment in time she woke up during Hoseok bathing Uri, hoseok had been watching Uriah.

He played with him, watched movies with him, fed him gummies and all. Hoseok was amazing with children. She could already tell that Uriah's bonds with his uncles were going to be strong. Especially Hoseok.

"Here you go." Trinity sings before placing the plate on the table in front of Hoseok.

Hoseok briefly looks up at her face before fixing his eyes back on Uriah who was going for the bowl.

"Thank you, baby." Hoseok says.

"Mhm. I'll get him from you if you want." Trinity says. Hoseok shook his head.

"It's fine. Just come sit down and eat with us, mama." He responds.

Trinity had been acting a bit weird. Yes, she was obviously in a better mood but it seemed as if for these past few hours she couldn't stay still.

Trinity sits in the other chair a few inches away from him at the table. Hoseok raised a brow. "You not eating?" He asked.

"No." She said. She was hungry but she didn't want to eat at the moment. Which was weird. But that was just how trinity was.

"Is everything...okay?" Hoseok asked, hinting at her strange behavior. Trinity nodded. "Yeah." She answers.

Hoseok decided that he would take her word for it. For a second, he stopped feeding Uriah just so he could tend to his own foot. Hoseok took bites from his eggs and grits, chewing silently and bouncing his leg so that Uriah had atleast some form of entertainment and movement.

"Where did you go yesterday after picking up my phone?" Trinity asked all of the sudden.

Hoseok just knew a question was cooking up. She was being too silent and weird. It was bound to happen.

And honestly? Hoseok wasn't going to hold out on her. She didn't need to know everything about everything but she still wanted an answer and he would give her one.

Step one to being a better man was not beating around the bush with your woman. She had just as much right to know about what went on in his life as he did her life.

"I met up with some people from my work." He said.

At first, trinity was shocked that he actually told her that instead of just saying he was 'handling business'. But she was happy that he was being a bit more open. She wouldn't question him further.