Ch. 37

3RD PERSON

It was around 10 am when Trinity woke up that morning. She was shocked to discover that Hoseok's side of the bed was empty, but still warm meaning he had just gotten up.

Trinity sat up in bed and rubbed at her eyes. After their ... festivities last night they had taken a shower together. After that Trinity once again got dressed in one of his T-shirts and a pair of panties. That's what she woke up wearing as she rubbed her eyes and tapped her head through the bonnet.

"Hoseok!" She called out, her voice scratchy and a bit sore from last night.

"Yes, baby?" Hoseok called out from the bathroom connected to their room.

Trinity looked over just in time to see him opening the door and stepping out. His hair tousled on top of his head as he rubbed his arm and walked over to the bed.

"I was just tryna see where you went." Trinity mumbled.

"I was using the bathroom." Hoseok said. "You okay? You can get more sleep if you want, beautiful. It's still early."

Trinity shook her head. "I would love to but I can't. I have to go make groceries, clean up and also go look for some leggings for classes."

"Damn, you got a lot on your plate." Hoseok clicked his tongue.

"How about i go get the groceries?" He suggested.

"No thank you. You always forget what we really need and instead grab junk food. Plus I might as well get all my outside errands completed that way I clean when I come back."

"You're putting everything on yourself when it don't even have to be like that. I'm trying to help because it's my responsibility to keep the apartment in order as well." Hoseok said.

Trinity smiled at him. "I know hobi and that's very sweet of you. But I promise it's not too much. I love doing this." She said.

Hoseok sighed, looking down at the bed sheets.

"Isn't this what you wanted? You said and I quote - let you handle the business as far as money and bills go and I just keep up with the apartment."

Hoseok smirked. "I know what I said. But I just don't want you to tire yourself out, baby. That's all."

"I'm okay." Trinity assured, leaning in to peck his lips before standing from the bed.

"You want breakfast?" She asked.

"I'll just eat some cereal and fruit or something." He said.

"You sure?" Trinity asked as she walked towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

"Positive." Hoseok called out, licking over his lips as he watched her walk away. He loved seeing her in nothing but a shirt and panties. She looked so comfortable and sexy in her bonnet, face bare of make up and skin glowing.

"Okay well I'm just gonna get ready to go then." Trinity sighed, cutting on the water to brush her teeth.

______