Ch. 16

3RD PERSON

Monday night had arrived, and Michelle's kickback had already began. But Trinity and hoseok decided they would stop...well Hoseok decided he would stop to purchase more alcohol and Trinity was forced to walk throughout the store with him.

"You want something, baby?" Hoseok's asked as he scanned the assortment of alcoholic beverages. Trinity tapped her chin.

"Not from this side. I'll go get some cold drinks or something." She announced. Hoseok nodded.

"Okay. Be back the minute you done." Hoseok looked over at her briefly, being dead serious.

"I will." Trinity said softly before turning on her heels and beginning to walk towards the isle with the soft drinks, water, juices and all.

She held on to her purse as she looked around. The store was oddly packed on a Monday but that made her feel a little less anxious about everything.

Trinity decided she would pick up a coke and sprite. The go-to sodas for literally every event and she was pretty sure people would barely be drinking soda anyways due to the fact that this was Michelle's party and she lived for getting fucked up.

Trinity shook her head, laughing at the thought as she turned to start walking away while holding the bottles of soda.

But she ended up bumping into someone much taller, a bit wider and a lot more intimidating.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Trinity apologized, going to walk around the person. But they didn't let her.

Trinity looked up to see an Asian male standing before her. He was obviously much older with long black hair and facial hair. His arms were exposed, he had a few tattoos on his arms.

He wore denim jeans and timberland boots on his feet. Rusted silver rings on his fingers...Trinity couldn't help but analyze him.

"Excuse me." Trinity said lightly, trying to walk again but he prevented that too.

Trinity was losing her patience. A slow, teasing smile made its way on the man's face.

"Well aren't you cute." He said. His voice was raspy and it sounded as if he smoked cigarettes. His breath smelled of alcohol and poison.

Trinity curled her lips, backing away from him in complete horror. He stepped once and caught up to her.

"So kind and soft spoken. Going to a party?" He asked. Trinity didn't know how the fuck he knew that, but it was scary to hear.

"Leave me alone." Trinity just decided she would go the other way.

His hand reached out to grab her arm. Trinity unintentionally screamed. The minute he heard her, he turned her loose and walked away.

Everyone looked at her briefly before looking away. And not even ten seconds later, hoseok was coming around the aisle with a look of concern etched on his face.

"Trinity." He said sternly, coming up in front of her and staring behind her.

"Was that you? What's the issue?" He asked.