Chapter 43

'Someone that Ben Park, Wolf Keum, Jake Ji, and those two Yeo-Il guys fear and consider dangerous...' Forrest thought as he walked towards the Hyeongshin student council room. 'There's only one person that comes to mind: Donald Na. But...Dawn can't be his younger sister. Dawn is nothing like Donald. Her cousin isn't anything like Donald either,' He entered the student council room and saw that Donald was already there. 

"Things are going just fine!" Donald said. "I got myself worried for nothing. So? Have you adapted a little now, Forrest Lee?"

"You thought I would've done the job without this level of preparation?" Forrest asked. "My place has been solidified for a long time now. All that Myles Joo really did 'til now was acta s a figurehead. I'm the one who was actually managing and maintaining Hyeongshin all along," 'Yeah, there's no way Dawn is related to Donald,'

"That fucker Myles Joo isn't really chill enough to not hold a grudge, so I thought he might've acted delusional again and made a big scene," Donald told him. 

"There's not too much and excommunicated fucker can do to make a big scene, really,"

'Still, that fucker was competent if nothing else...and this dude Forrest Lee just lacks any sort of presence,' Donald thought. 'Well, I guess that does make him perfect to keep under my command,'

"By the way, is that shit about Jimmy Bae true?" Forrest briefly recalled seeing a post  on the Shuttle Patch titled Ganghak VS Yoosun! Wolf Keum and His Brother beats the Living Shit Out of Jimmy Bae and His Gang! but didn't really read it. "Did he really fight Wolf and ended up losing?"

"Yes, that piece of shit, hahaha," Donald smirked but his expression was dark when he recalled the reason for the fight. "That fucker thought it was a good idea to go after my sister. I broke some of his bones as punishment,"

Forrest paled when he heard that. 'Oh fuck. Oh fuck! OH FUCK! Donald has a little sister. Her last name would obviously be the same family name. Dawn has the same family name as Donald! They both have red eyes and Dawn has slightly pale skin! Everyone considers Dawn's brother to be dangerous! DONALD IS DAWN'S BIOLOGICAL OLDER BROTHER! I'M DATING DONALD NA'S  LITTLE SISTER!'

"What's with you?" Donald asked, noticing that Forrest had suddenly gotten pale and silent.

"N-Nothing!" Forrest stuttered. "Jimmy Bae sure is an idiot. He's just all ego without the ability to learn. How do you intend to take care of the Jimmy Bae incident?" 

Donald narrowed his eyes with suspicion, but continued. "I already beat him up, but I'll call a Union assembly to make it clear that my little sister is off-limits,"

'He's going to kill me when he finds out,'

XXX

"Dawn, how do I prevent your brother from murdering me?" Forrest asked during a lunch date.

"I won't let him kill you," Dawn promised.

"What if you're not around?" Forrest questioned. "What if I encounter him when you're not with me?"

"He won't kill you," Dawn told him. "He once beat up Big Ben so I didn't talk to him or even acknowledge his existence for days. Kingsley told me that he wouldn't stop moping around,"

'The fact that she mentioned Kingsley and that her brother beat up Ben is confirmation that her brother really is Donald Na,' Forrest silently groaned. 'I was hoping to be wrong and that it was someone else,'

"I know my brother is overprotective," Dawn sighed. "He just doesn't want to lose me. He's protected me ever since we were children, before Dad adopted us. I don't have a lot of memories of our time in that hellhole, but what I do remember is pain and suffering. Donald's two years older than me so he remembers things much more vividly," 'That's probably why he's more tormented by that trauma than I am,'

Dawn grabbed Forrest's hand and gave him a loving smile. "But I'm sure that he'll eventually warm up to you,"

XXX

"Dad, you wanted to see me?" Donald asked when he arrived at Sweet Cosmos.

"First, this is Gijoo," Orion introduced his eldest son. "He's my son and Dawn's brother. You don't have to consider him a brother too, but he'll most likely annoy you into accepting him like he did with Wolf,"

"Hi there, I'm Gijoo Seol," Gijoo greeted. "You're Donald Na, right? Nice to meet you," 'I think I heard his name before but I can't exactly recall where. Since I forgot, it must have not been important. Dad or Dawn might've mentioned his name in passing,'

"I don't consider you to be my brother," Donald said. "There's only one person who I would consider to be like a brother to me," He closed his eyes for a brief moment to shake the memories away. 'Stephen...'

"Secondly," Orion continued. "I need you to remain calm—"

"Are you dying!?"

"What? No!" Orion denied. "Why would you come to that conclusion!?"

"You said for me to remain calm," Donald pointed out. "That usually means it's something serious and most likely negative,"

"Dawn has a boyfriend,"

Donald stood frozen for a few moments. 

"Little bro?" Gijoo waved a hand in front of his face. 

"Where do we keep the knives in this bakery?" Donald asked calmly.

"Donald," Orion scolded. "You will not be trying to kill Dawn's boyfriend,"

"You can stab or cut someone without killing them,"

Gijoo snickered at Donald's words. 'That's something Changhui would also say,'

"Son," Orion sighed. "If you kill her boyfriend or hurt him badly, she'll hate you. Do you want Dawn to hate you?"

"No," Donald mumbled. "But I need to make sure that this 'boyfriend' of hers truly loves her,"

"You're going to stalk them," Orion groaned. "Please don't stalk them,"

"I won't," Donald agreed. 'He didn't say I can't have my subordinates follow them,'

Forrest is mentally preparing for his funeral.