Chapter 41

"Hey Gray," Dawn signed. "Hypothetically,"

'Oh boy,' Gray knew that only troublesome situations came after that word.

"How would you react if I got a boyfriend?"

Gray set down his pencil and notebook. "I would pity the poor soul dating you,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Dawn, your brothers are very protective of you," Gray pointed out. "They will definitely threaten your boyfriend and almost certainly beat him up. I may sound pessimistic, but it's likely how they'll all react. I'm not sure if Uncle Orion would be supportive or also fall into the overprotective category,"

"What about you?"

"I do care about you, Dawn," Gray said. "But I also know that you're old enough to make your own choices. You're a year younger than me but you've skipped a grade. I won't make any assumptions until I have met him myself, but if he hurts you in any way...he's as good as dead,"

'I'm contemplating whether I want my family to know or not,' Dawn sweat-dropped. 'But since I have so many brothers, they'll eventually see me together with him in town,'

"How did you meet him anyway?" Gray inquired.

"At Perez Florals," Dawn answered. "I was looking at the flowers and one of the flowerpots on an upper shelf was about to fall onto my head, but he caught it. I thanked him by buying him a meal at a nearby cafe. We kept on meeting up and I recently asked him to be my boyfriend and he agreed,"

"He treats you with respect?"

Dawn nodded. "He looks tough and scary on the outside, but he's cute and cuddly on the inside. Kinda like how Seongmok is,"

"I really do pity him," Gray shook his head. "You really love him but your brothers might scare him away,"

XXX

"I'm so confused by Forrest's behavior," Scorpion said. "He's much happier than usual. Is it because Myles left and he's now the school head?"

"He's got a girlfriend," Robin informed him.

Donkey choked on his drink. "What!? Forrest has a girlfriend!? Who!?"

"A girl he met at my cousin's flower shop," Grape shrugged. "Forrest caught a flowerpot that was about to land on her head. They met up a couple times and then started dating,"

"And she wasn't...intimidated by Forrest's rough exterior?" Scorpion questioned. 

"Nope," Forrest spoke up from the couch. "She wasn't scared of me at all,"

"Ay, you got a photo so we know she's off-limits?" Donkey asked.

Forrest showed the photo of him and Dawn smiling at the camera. "Her name's Dawn Na,"

"She's cute," Scorpion flinched when Forrest glared at him. "I mean that in just a friendly complimenting way! I'm not hitting on her or anything!" He quickly left the room to avoid potentially angering Forrest further. 'I gotta report this to Myles,'

Scorpse:
Hey Myles, you won't believe
what I just found out!

Myles:
What?

Scorpse:
Forrest got a girlfriend!

Myles:
Impossible!

Scorpse:
That's what I thought but he
had a photo as proof!

Myles:
She might be useful in getting
revenge against Forrest

Myles:
I called Manwol to the hideout

Myles:
We'll discuss our next course
of action

XXX

"So what do you know about Forrest's girlfriend?" Myles asked once Scorpion reached the hideout.

"Her name's Dawn Na," Scorpion informed.

"Does she have black hair and red eyes?" One of the Manwol executives questioned, his voice quivering slightly.

"Yeah," Scorpion nodded. "How did you know?"

"We are not messing with her again!" Another Manwol executive spoke up. 

"Again?" Myles raised a brow. "What do you mean again?"

"She's Kenny's little sister!"

"She's the reason Kenny's brother went to the Union for help!"

"She was the girl that you kidnapped before?" Myles recalled briefly seeing a girl tied up when the Union attacked Manwol. "Heh, this gives me an idea. I'll befriend her and use her to get information about the Union,"

"Do you really think Forrest would share Union secrets with her?" Scorpion pointed out.

"If she doesn't get information through Forrest, she probably would get information through Jake," Myles declared. "Now, where can I find her?"

XXX

"Wait, I have a cousin!?" Timmy exclaimed.

"Aha!" Gijoo smirked triumphantly. "I knew you had to be related to Doyoon! You two look way too similar!"

"Gijoo, why the fuck did you follow us to Timmy's house?" Kenny deadpanned.

"I got bored following Wolf around," Gijoo shrugged. "But I was right about this kid being related to Doyoon,"

"Mom, why didn't you tell me that I had a cousin?" Timmy asked his mother.

"My older sister and I aren't as close as we used to be," Timmy's mom explained. "After she moved away for college, we drifted apart and didn't really keep in touch with each other. I only know she has a son because she posts childhood photos of him on social media,"

"Hey Auntie, can you send me some of Yoony's childhood photos?" Gijoo requested.

"Oh, I can send you a link to my sister's social media instead," She offered. "All of her photos are on there. Are you close to Doyoon?"

"They're dating," Kenny revealed.

"What gave our relationship away?" Gijoo sweat-dropped. "I thought we hid it pretty well, especially since Yoony acts all cold to me in public,"

"You two got drunk and posted a photo of you guys making out on Inssagram," Kenny reminded. "Changhui didn't want anyone to tell you guys because he found it amusing,"

XXX

"Hey Doyoon," Gijoo strolled into the room and showed him his phone. "Your childhood photos are adorable!"

Doyoon was horrified. "Why the fuck do you know my mom's social media account!?"

"That Daehyeon kid I brought here before is actually your cousin," Gijoo informed. "Timmy's mom is your mom's sister. She sent me a link to your mom's social media so I could look at your childhood photos,"

"I'm going to get my mom to remove all of those photos," Doyoon muttered.

"Yay for family reunion,"

Poor Forrest when he meets his girlfriend's family.

I made Big Data and Big Cannon related because they look similar and have similar nicknames.