Chapter 39

Jimmy and Jack were both punched. "Who the fuck—" Jimmy's eyes landed on the purple haired teen. "Aren't you that newbie that just joined the Union recently? Who the fuck do you think you are—"

Wolf responded by hitting Jimmy again. "Shut your mouth if you want your teeth to remain intact!"

Jack was also unfortunate because his opponent happened to be Gijoo. The redhead was just as brutal as Wolf, if not even more brutal, especially since he was pissed off. "You attacked our little sister!" 'These guys are weak! Even Doyoon could beat them!'

Gijoo didn't really have any reputation in Yeongdeungpo. At Ganghak, he decided to let his little brother keep the Number One spot as head of Ganghak High School, but he did like to hang around him often to annoy him. Since he was known throughout the school as Wolf's brother, no one dared to mess with him. This also meant that he was often underestimated since he never showed his strength.

The two brothers swiftly defeated Jimmy and Jack. They they moved onto helping their sister with the other Yoosun bastards, easily overpowering them.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Wolf asked.

Dawn picked up her fallen notebook and wrote, "Just maybe a few minor bruises here and there. I'm fine,"

"We were wondering why you were taking so long to get to the store so we looked around for you," Gijoo told Dawn. "It's a good thing we did, too, since these pieces of shits were ganging up on you," He kicked Jimmy's unconscious form.

"If you're unhurt and still feeling up to it," Wolf said to Dawn. "We can head to the pet store now to finish up buying our supplies,"

Dawn nodded in agreement.

XXX

"Jimmy," Jack addressed as they returned to their hideout and treated their wounds. "I think I know where I've seen that girl before,"

"Where?" 

"Back when the Union attacked Manwol," Jack brought up. "There was a girl that had been taken hostage. It was brief and we were fighting and couldn't get a clear look, but I caught a glimpse of her as Kingsley carried her way. That girl was the same girl that we were trying to kidnap to lure Ben Park out,"

"Are...are you sure?" Fear and dread filled Jimmy when he received a nod from his best friend. "But Jack, it can't be the same girl since she's friends with Ben and Wolf's sister. Why would Donald have the Union attack Manwol to save Ben's friend? Wolf hadn't even joined the Union back then Wasn't that girl related to Kingsley?"

"I'm sure they're the same girl," Jack told him. 

"Fuck!" Jimmy began to panic. "I'm screwed if Donald and Kingsley finds out! This is all Phillip Kim's fault for suggesting we go after that girl!"

XXX

"Donald," Kingsley spoke up as they were working on the paperwork in their office. "There's a thread trending on the Shuttle Patch,"

"Since you brought it up, it must be important," Donald set his papers down on his desk.

Kingsley walked over to him and showed him the thread on his laptop. 

Ganghak VS Yoosun! Wolf Keum and His Brother Beats the Living Shit Out of Jimmy Bae and His Gang!

"I didn't know Wolf had a brother," Donald noted. "But a fight between Ganghak and Yoosun? One of the rules of the Union is no infighting,"

-Wolf has a brother?

-They look nothing alike and have different last names

-Must be stepbrothers or half-brothers then

-Or adoptive brothers

-Blood related or not, dude's a beast when fighting

-Why were they fighting Yoosun anyway?

-I thought fighting wasn't allowed within the Union?

-Wolf and his brother seemed really pissed so Jimmy must've provoked him

-Jimmy and his gang attacked their little sister

-Wolf has a sister???

-Maybe she joined the family at the same time Wolf's brother did? That's why we never heard of her before

-I'm surprised Jimmy and his gang are even alive

-I think they might have broken bones

-Wolf's sister held out pretty well against the Yoosun students though

-All three of then are good fighters, but their sister is the weakest of the three

Donald stared at the mention of Wolf having a sister.

"I bet five thousand won that the sister they're mentioning is Dawn," Kingsley said in a half-serious manner.

"Highly likely," Donald groaned but his expression then shifted to one of rage. "But if she is Dawn, then that means that Jimmy attacked my sister. I'll call Wolf and Jimmy in tomorrow,"

XXX

"Hey Doyoon, I didn't know you had a little brother living in Yeongdeungpo," Gijoo said as he entered the room while dragging a terrified Timothy Park with him.

'Who are these people!?' Timmy was too terrified to speak up. He was most familiar with the delinquents in Yeongdeungpo, but he could tell that these Mapo thugs were dangerous too. 'What do they want with me!?'

"I don't have a little brother," Doyoon deadpanned.

Gijoo quirked his brow in confusion. "Then who's this Daehyeon student that I kidnapped?"

"Gijoo Seol!" Kenny once again stormed into the room. "Give Timmy back!" He considered Jake's friends, Dean, Timmy, and Eunchan, to be like little brothers to him.

"Oh hey little brother," Gijoo casually greeted.

'Little brother!?' Timmy mentally exclaimed. 'But Jake and Kenny don't have any older brothers! And from what I saw in the Shuttle Patch, that red haired guy is Gijoo Seol, Wolf Keum's older brother, not Kenny or Jake's!'

"We're not brothers!" Kenny hissed as he led Timmy out the door.

"K-Kenny?" Timmy stuttered. "Who were those guys?"

"Just some members of a gang in Mapo," Kenny didn't want Timmy to panic and stress out even more if he told him that they were Cheongang who ruled over Mapo. "You know how Jake adopted Dawn? That redhead, Gijoo, also adopted her,"

Gijoo wanted to take a break from annoying Wolf and had gone over Daehyeon to annoy Kenny, but then he saw Timmy and brought him all the way to Mapo to show to Doyoon.