Chapter 53

"You seem awfully excited," Doyoon commented on Gijoo's behavior. "It isn't even a date night,"

"My family and I are going to the beach this weekend," Gijoo explained. 

"And Janghyeok is going to be there?" Changhui inquired.

"Yeah," Gijoo raised a brow at Changhui's tone. "Are you jealous that he's hanging out with us?"

Changhui scoffed. "Why would I be jealous?"

"Because you idolize Janghyeok," Gijoo answered. "If you want, you can probably tag along,"

"Shut up Gijoo," Changhui mumbled. "Joowon, what's the schedule for this weekend?"

"There's nothing scheduled," Joowon informed. "Your entire weekend is free,"

'What a tsundere,' Gijoo thought.

XXX

"So it's finally the beach chapter," Dongha thought.

"Dongha hurry up and pack your stuff for the beach trip," Seongmok signed.

But Dongha wasn't looking his way and was still monologuing. "We're already over fifty chapters in—

"I'm not packing your things, including your shampoo and conditioner,"

"—and I was wondering when Skai Kaishi would do a beach chapter,"

"Pack your own shit,"

"It took him longer than I expected,"

"If we weren't the Mokha Duo, I'd have ditched you at the mental hospital a long time ago,"

(Somewhere in the distance, Alistair Rei groaned once again when he realized he had to fix another part of the fourth wall. "I bet it's Myles Joo who keeps breaking the fourth wall!"

A portal appeared beside the Italian teen and Myles Joo popped his head out. "Not me this time. I'm chilling in the current world I'm residing in with my family. I got a boyfriend, two sons, and a fire tortoise,"

Alistair kicked Myles Joo back through the portal. "Stay in that FanCornverse! I don't want to have to fix the fourth wall after you destroy parts of it!"

The Myles Joo of the Dawnverse had witnessed the entire interaction. He stared down at his booze. 'I think I need to lay off the alcohol for a bit...')

XXX

Oreo has created the group chat Giant Happy Family

Oreo has added Little Duckling, My Little Vampire, Little Snakeling, Sophia, and many more to the group chat Giant Happy Family

Oreo:
Are you all ready for the trip?

Little Duckling:
FUCK YEAH

Oreo:
...

My Little Vampire:
It would be hypocritical of us
to tell her to watch her language

Sophia:
Then maybe ALL of you should be
watching your language?

Big Ben:
Dawn? You okay???

Little Snakeling:
Dawn chugged an energy drink

My Little Vampire:
She doesn't like energy drinks?

Little Snakeling:
It was anime-themed and she
thought it was soda

Little Duckling:
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA

Jake the Dog:
YES

Jake the Dog:
THAT'S THE SPIRIT

Kenny the Human:
Jake did you give her a
BNHA energy drink?

Jake the Dog:
Yeah

Little Duckling:
I FEEL LIKE I CAN RUN ALL THE
WAY TO THE BEACH!

Little Duckling:
I'LL MEET YOU ALL THERE

My Little Vampire:
Dawn no!

Jangsy:
Who's picking her up after her
sugar crash?

XXX

Phillip Kim had lost many followers after being defeated by Dawn. However, he had one thing that Dawn didn't (to Phillip's knowledge) have: a shit ton of money. So he managed to gather Chad Jang and Minion and to ensure their loyalty, he decided to treat them to some fancy beachside hotel with a casino and bar.

As they entered the lobby, Phillip cringed in disgust when he saw a black pitbull walking. "Who in the right mind would let a disgusting mutt like that into the hotel?"

"Hey isn't that Dawn Na from class?" Chad pointed at the girl with the dog.

"No way," Phillip scoffed. "That bitch can't afford to stay a single night here. She must be a staff or something,"  He started walking towards her. "Hey, bring my stuff up to my room,"

Dawn briefly glanced at Phillip before deciding to ignore him.

"Don't ignore me!" Phillip demanded. "You work here so you have to obey me,"

Dawn rolled her eyes and quickly scribbled her response down. "I don't work here. I'm staying here with my family,"

"There's no way someone like you can afford to stay at a place like this," Phillip mocked. "So hurry up and I might even throw in a tip,"

'This bastard...' Dawn glanced around. 'I don't want to cause a scene. It might end up with me, and potentially my family, getting kicked out of the hotel. I don't want to ruin the trip for them so I should just continue to ignore him,' She started to walk away.

Xander started to snarl when he saw Phillip following them. Dawn gently placed a hand on Xander's head to try to dissuade him from attacking. 

"How dare this bitch ignore me!" Phillip reached out to forcefully grab Dawn's shoulder.

"If you touch my little sister, I will break every single bone in your body,"

Phillip, Chad, and Minion all froze in terror. They all recognized that voice. "D-Donald Na!?"

Dawn smirked when she saw their terrified expressions. "I take it that you know my big brother?"

"If you come near my sister again, I'll make you regret it," Donald threatened and led his sister and her dog away from the bastard trio. "If they bother you again, tell me and I'll deal with them,"

"I could've beaten them up but I didn't want to cause a scene," 

"We can always bring them somewhere secluded and then beat them up,"

XXX

"Come on Changyeon, some time at the beach won't kill you," Stan dragged his friend by his arm.

"Ugh, the beach is lame!" Changyeon told him. 

"Hey, I bet there's gonna be tons of smoking hot chicks," Eric added. "Loosen up a bit, will ya Changyeon?"

"I'd rather just get drunk at the hotel bar," Changyeon mumbled but his friends still dragged him along.

Yeah, that son of a bitch actually had real friends who for some reason didn't abandon him after he got beaten up by the Yeongdeungpo Union and then by Orion Na.

Changyeon has a permanent limp because Orion damaged his leg badly.