she turned and walked out, she saw Wen Shuo move out from behind the table. Only then did she see that Wen Shuo was sitting on a wheelchair.

    At this time, he was operating the wheelchair to send Sister Jin out. Sister Jin's eyes flickered, and she quickly recovered her mind.

    After Sister Jin left, a white-haired old man came in outside, with a young girl behind him.

    The old man bowed respectfully, and then said: "This is Secretary Bridge. I knew from her that Miss Cousin started this company for fun. She didn't put much effort into it. There are no big names in the company and no good resources. "

    Wen Shuo: "That said, is it really a good resource for the surname Jin to trade?"

    The old man looked at Secretary Bridge, and Secretary Bridge stepped forward. She wears black-rimmed glasses and nodded seriously: "Not long after the company was established, there were only a few men's and women's groups. The Seventh Girls' League is already a slightly famous company. It’s loud. The company released a movie queen last year, and this year it also won a top-ranking male. They are all novices, and the company is not enough to operate, and they are a little less famous."

    Wen Shuo nodded: "Where is Lin Xian? "

    Secretary Bridge: "It's an abandoned son. Since the girl group formed on the 7th, she was the least famous in the group. Moreover, this person is very economical, and he is not willing to spend money. If the packaging is not good, naturally she is very poor. She was almost overwhelmed by other members. Under the vicious circle, she has no value to the company, and the company still pays her salary every month."

    Wen Shuo sneered coldly: "It can be seen that it is indeed worthy of being abandoned."

    Secretary Bridge : "Yes, because the reputation of the girl group is becoming more and more useless. So the company decided to separate them and focus on training Jiao Zhongwei and Weng Junning. For this, we need to earn a wave of popularity and make a solo meeting. Everything went well according to the procedure. A few days ago, Lin Xian didn't know why, and suddenly went crazy and killed the solo press conference."

    Wen Shuo leaned on the back of his wheelchair, remembering that he was also right that day. It was the day when he came to the company. Out of curiosity and to understand the company, he watched the live broadcast.

    It was a good show, not inferior to Wen Jia's.

    Wen Shuo is the second son of the Wen family. Last month, the old man of the Wen family passed away. The father's property was immediately looked at by the owner of the Wen family. Wen Shuo was the most unpopular and didn't get anything, but in order to stop outsiders, Wen Jia assigned him the company that Wen Jiayi used to play tickets.

    Yijia Yijia is only the company left by the watch girl, and Wenshuo is forced to inherit.

    Although forced, Wen Shuo did not have any objections, took over the company and completely separated from the Wen family.

    Nowadays, listening to this secretary analyze the company's situation, isn't it just like a shell? There was also a thorny actress. As soon as he went to work today, he was found by a gold broker of a big company.

    This day was quite enough.

    Wen Shuo found it very interesting, so he was in a good mood to say: "Let Lin Xian come to see me."

    Secretary Bridge: "Yes."

    ***When

    Lin Xian arrived at the company, it was lunch time. There were not many people in the company, and she didn't see many people along the way.