39

Flashback

"Kai where are we going?" I asked, really tired, I just woke up and Kai decided it was great time for a road trip, wrong.

"It's a surprise, don't you know the meaning of it?"

"Not when I just woke up 20 minutes ago and I'm 6 month pregnant." I replied harshly.

"Wow you're angry." Kai said sarcastically and I punched his shoulder. "Be careful sweetheart I'm driving, we don't want to have a car accident now do we?"

"Stop being so sarcastic." I yelled at him. He smiled and looked at me. "Believe me, it all will be worth it once you see"

"See what?"

Kai looked at me and narrowed his eyes "you really think I'm gonna just tell you?" I sighed and closed my eyes.

Like 2 hours later, we finally reached the destination, it was a big house, Kai took me inside. "Why are you showing me this?" I asked.

"Because this is our house love." He smiled, waiting for my reaction. "Really?" I looked around the house, it was empty, literally. "It needs some time to decorate and to buy important things but we're not in hurry yet, and I already decorated our kids rooms myself." I looked at him and rose an eyebrow.

"You decorated it?"

He nodded. "Of course and I think it's perfect and you'll love it so shall we?" He started walking upstairs and I followed him.

Kai opened the door for me and I looked inside. "I know that you had this kind of room when you were little and you absolutely loved it so I thought our kids would too." This room was decorated by stars and a lot of other things wich would make you feel like  you're in a fantasy.

"This is really beautiful and thoughtful and I love you so much." Kai smiled and we kissed each other.

I was snapped out of my memories when door opened and three of them walked inside. Oliver and Josh had a smirk on their faces and Kai just stood there.

"We meet again." Oliver exclaimed and chuckled. All I wanted was to hurt them and see them in pain, because of what they did to Kai and how they're enjoying this. "So, now that you're here, we can finally kill her and continue our plan." Josh replied.

Oliver shook his head. "Not yet, we can't just kill her, we need to make her suffer and what could be better way to do that other than make her watch how Kai's gonna kill their kids."

"That's actually a brilliant idea, how could I not thought of it." Josh replied instantly and looked at Kai. "Why don't you tie her up and bring her to the car."

Kai nodded and two of the walked outside. He started bounding my hands. "Come on Kai, you can't let them hurt our kids, Kai!" I yelled, he looked at me for a moment then sighed and continued doing what he was doing before.

"Kai you promised, come on, I know you're in there somewhere, you promised me no one would lay a finger on our kids. Kai please" Tears started streaming down on my face.

Once my hands were taped, he grabbed my shoulder and took me outside, without saying a word.

Now we all were sitting in the car, driving somewhere. I didn't want to think that they actually knew where my kids were. They couldn't known. I looked at Kai who was sitting beside me, looking out from the window.

Flashback

Kai walked in my ward, holding our kids in his chest. He sat beside me and handed over our kids. I looked at their tiny faces.

"They're so tiny Kai." I mumbled and looked at him. He was smiling, it was the brightest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"I know." He replied and kissed my cheek.

"We need to name them." I said, looking at them. "I actually already have names for them." Kai said with a smile and I rose an eyebrow. "So, you named our kids all by yourself?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No but I was thinking we could name our son Landon and our daughter Chloe in honor of your mum." I looked at him in surprise. "So, what do you think?" Kai asked with excitement and I nodded. "It's perfect."

Then tears came down on my cheeks, "hey why are you crying?" Kai asked once he saw them. "It's nothing Kai, it's happy tears."

"Well I don't care, I don't want to see you cry so if it's happy tears just smile." He stated and I chuckled. Kai wrapped his arm around me and we were just sitting there for a while looking at our kids.

I smiled while remembering the memory.

"Well, look at that, I think she's happy we're going to kill her kids." Oliver said from the passenger seat. I looked at him with disgusting expression. "Well, if I had a kid like that, I'd be happy to get rid of him too." Josh replied. I closed my eyes and imagined I was somewhere else. I used to do this all the time when I was a kid and it always worked.

Suddenly car stopped , I opened my eyes. It was already dark outside. Josh and Oliver stepped out from the car and started discussing something, I couldn't hear them. I turned around to face Kai.

"Kai." I spoke up quietly. He looked at me. "You can fight this, whatever they're doing to you, you can fight it, you're stronger than them." I finished and Kai smirked.

"I'm strong but you not so much, to be honest you're the weakest person I've ever seen in my life." He replied. Suddenly I heard gun shots from outside. Kai opened the door and got out. "Kai wait, at least open my hands." I said but he was already gone and I couldn't see anything in the dark.